• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

Ohh ok me either, I will watch someone while they do it and drink beer and provide comic relief though:laugh:

There is a How To on the main site. You have to have the plug and a few inches of the wiring to make it work. After that, you got me! :laugh: I have a couple of them lying around though...

starjammir, my car has a wired clock. If nobody else can assist, you are free to dig into the dash to figure out what wires were tapped for the clock. My clock does not have the official harness, but is connected with some standard Radio Shack pin harnesses.

Ya man, id like to take a look at it with you in there of course please. We can talk about that legacy anyways :)

Now that I think about it more, the connectors that my clock uses are very similar to computer motherboard connectors (like those shown here). It was wired by the previous owner. I need to take out the clock and compare them against a few spare mobo connectors I have lying around, to see if they are the same.

6 more work days before I leave.

Taking a little trip to VA for 4 days just to make sure i don't have enought time to get my car done.

even better! fresh paint to drool on!

just stopped by the shop to check it out.....it is definately :drool:

Im picking the car up tomorrow, mirko wont be ready until next tuesday though.......talk about cutting it close!

I got a killer deal though so I cant complain, remember these pics?

malcolm3.jpg

malcolm4.jpg

bagged got the mirko looking decent, I finished getting the shape right and dropped it off for paint. The front bumper bowed out around the wheel well area real bad on both sides too. So bumper repair, paint, and mirko repaint/finishing for $455......first estimate I got was $692 :blackeye:

Dont forget to vote for imnotacop420, I have a best paint trophey to defend! :)

Back