• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

The State of Michigan : Department of Economic Growth and Development, said that I could take a week of "paid" vacation to attend this year. :laugh:

Last edited:
Like hotel information and a set in stone schedule?
2 months away and we have very little information, that's why my name isn't on the list yet!

LOL and I got yelled at for having it done the first week of January last year. Which was so called super late and not enough time.

How funny this is.

Have you offered to help? :shrug:

I have a job, a wedding to plan, Ski racing to do, etc. CEG isn't exactly high priority.

Plus there is a multiple other people doing this. :shrug:

But this is funny non the less.

I have a job, a wedding to plan, Ski racing to do, etc. CEG isn't exactly high priority.

Plus there is a multiple other people doing this. :shrug:

But this is funny non the less.

If its not a high priority then why are you posting about it:shrug::shrug:

If its not a high priority then why are you posting about it:shrug::shrug:

Becuase I'm off work, sick of looking at Florida/St. Lucia resorts, and all ski's are tuned and ready for this weekend,

So I have a few extra moments today.

Have you offered to help? :shrug:

i offered to help waaay back in the summer of last year, and was summarily shut down. which is fine... but i have to agree with steeda. it is ironic that people :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ed so much about steedas poor planning, yet here we are two months away with no hotel and no firm schedule. :shrug:

I wish we had hotel info locked in too, but understand that Mark is a busy man. I didnt have a complaint about last years sz, maybe cause I was drunk the entire time not to care,lol:laugh:

Well Ryan and I were talking in another thread, and he has a power supply outside in his Buick, and I am bringing a blender so you guys can use that if you want to BUT:
1. You make a mess, you clean it up, no if ands or buts. Be careful with my blender, it aint no cheap Wal-Mart one. Its a professional chef one.
2. Supply your own alcohol and stuff. We are supplying the expensive stuff lol.

If you want to add anything go for it Ryan.

Well Ryan and I were talking in another thread, and he has a power supply outside in his Buick, and I am bringing a blender so you guys can use that if you want to BUT:
1. You make a mess, you clean it up, no if ands or buts.
2. Supply your own alcohol and stuff. We are supplying the expensive stuff lol.

If you want to add anything go for it Ryan.

I am also bringing a small portable grill, so if you wanna cook anything bring it. Other than that lets have fun and redneck tailgate it up:laugh:

LOL this is going to be awesome, wonder how the hotel is going to like us grilling at 1am and blending stuff outside lol.

LOL this is going to be awesome, wonder how the hotel is going to like us grilling at 1am and blending stuff outside lol.

It shouldnt be a big deal, all our voices will be louder than the blender, and the grill wont be a biggie either. Its a small portable grill.

Back