• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The official who's going thread

i offered to help waaay back in the summer of last year, and was summarily shut down. which is fine... but i have to agree with steeda. it is ironic that people :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ed so much about steedas poor planning, yet here we are two months away with no hotel and no firm schedule. :shrug:

Let me know how the track day is:cool:

contours' are only worth trailering if they have to be run on Leaded race fuel, or if they are blown up. just my opinion. muahahaha

If I were to try and drive it for 10+ hours with a very bad back yes, its stiff as a board, thats why I have a Rainier to tow it with:laugh:

I drove mine for 9 hours and I know it is every bit as rough as yours...and I did that on two lane michigan roads.

contours' are only worth trailering if they have to be run on Leaded race fuel, or if they are blown up. just my opinion. muahahaha

:laugh: ^^^ tricker doesn't realize I am pulling 1/2 of a contour with my contour :nonono: :laugh:...... oh geez

As you can see, my name is not on the list yet. :bah: As the date gets closer, there is more and more uncertainty that I'll be able to go to Spring Zing, and at this point the likelihood is that I won't be able to. Responsibilities with a major project at work will probably prevent me from getting away for Wed & Thurs for sure, and I won't know about Friday until late that week to see how things are going. :shrug:

The good news though, is that I still have a job..... for now.... because of this project.

Ah bah... everything is going to go smooth Bob. There won't be any problems with the switch... your people have testing everything for us right.. ;) What is it 28 days now or something... I hate that clock they have in the lower level hallway. I think something is going to explode when that thing gets to zero.

Besides you can just be on call... like me all the time haha.

As far as having a job... I'm crossing my fingers I still have mine too. Looks pretty promising for the future since they put me in charge of all the vibratory systems for the new machines though.

Back