• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The "OFFICIAL" 2009 Fall Dragon Run Thread!

What is up with all the white smoke? Has the compression been checked on the cylinders lately? Really. Check it out!

Yeah, let's hope that's all it was! I know I don't want to drive behind another Contour "emitting" anything:crazy::crazy::crazy:

BTW, the car sounds GREAT Dan:cool:

Yeah, let's hope that's all it was! I know I don't want to drive behind another Contour "emitting" anything:crazy::crazy::crazy:

BTW, the car sounds GREAT Dan:cool:
i guarantee that's all it was as even after it not running for 3 days it didn't do that when i first started it up after installing everything.

I will not use famous numbers all the time to let everyone know how many days, but today is one of them for sure...

JACKIE ROBINSON NUMBER OF DAYS TO GO!

Contemplating replacing the OEM Potenzas on the Dub; they have about 15k on them and are really starting to roar. Grip seems fine on them still, and I may only put 500 more miles on them before October...

It's just.... gees... I'll be buying winter tires for both the Contour and the GTI in November. Money money money.

I ran the Dragon on the stock Potenzas on my MS3 last year on the Dragon. Had 16k miles on them. They were just fine!:shrug:

I ran the Dragon on the stock Potenzas on my MS3 last year on the Dragon. Had 16k miles on them. They were just fine!:shrug:
ya tires arent the danger out here, It's the chupacabra that you have to be on the look out for!:blackeye:

Massive owls too. On the skyway about the same time you were dealing with the chupacabra, Pete and I saw an owl big enough to snatch our cars off the road!

sweet. let us know how it is.
im only running the actual triangle though to cut time. I have to hit that exit off of I40 today cause my old silver svt has been located wrecked all to pieces. I am going to go take pics and see what is happening with it:cry:

Back