• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Best Modded Contours

Speed Demon

nakayamarsx518inch.jpg

Dion Very pretty car
OutLawd Love the Evil tinge to it
Swazo, Like the attention to detail on the engine bay, shame it died so horribly.

I like Goonz as well, but it doesn't look complete like the others do. Dion and Outlawd look perfect as they are and anything else would ruin the look, while Goonz is still a work in progress.

Edit crap For got about beyondloaded. That car is a pice of art work.

Last edited:
I like Goonz as well, but it doesn't look complete like the others do. Dion and Outlawd look perfect as they are and anything else would ruin the look, while Goonz is still a work in progress.

I know I know, it lacks that final touch/finesse. Im working on it, Im trying to fix that with spending the least money on it that I can :laugh:

I agree with all of the above choices, plus some more. I'm also a huge fan of
Luca's - clean and sexy
Brapple's - Grey FTMFW!
Parkedcar's - best vinyl, soooo hot! (please tell me it's still kickin!)

These are just some of the MODDED cars I've seen first hand. Others come to mind, like Guitarman's, but his isn't modded too much, even if it is the CLEANEST I've seen. :laugh:

HAHA Still kickin! but not so hard anymore.
I've been driving the SVT everyday now. She's sitting on the stock E1's too. The car looks so abused. But there is a future, don't worry about that.

Back