• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Best Modded Contours

I thought that was common knowledge.. :laugh: I forgot to mention Stazi's ride as one of my favorites as well.

i love that blue, who's the one with the dark silver/gray SeVT...that thing is also sick!

edit: and speeddemon's car is my favorite, just to throw that out there

Could this be the one?
CarSunset005.jpg

no one likes the fuz anymoren huh.... :-( You guys would probably enjoy it more if it had gunmetal wheels and a 3.0.... bling is not the thing on CEG

While all the previously mentioned vehicles are all quite nice in their own way...

what about mods for audio performance? :shrug:

Since I can't vote for my own, I'll vote for Anthony Davis' (2DEEP2)

I also love Mikeys car, it looks awesome from far away when you cant see the detail on the headlights..ooo nice wheels mike :D :D

8ecaa7c7.jpg

Thanks SVT SNOB, GOONZ, and PRE98. Congrats to goonzy for the calendar spot, nice nice. There will be some great changes to blu_fuz's tour in the next year or so. Time to make it fast and be able to stop. enough said!

you guys are nice. love it! Some day the wheels will be light weight and gunmetal or black chrome. till then the KMC 55lb wheels will do -->sick to stomach<--. thanks again guys. Yellow callipers = go fast! HA. Baer will soon be in their place.

Back