• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Best Modded Contours

Sorry man, I guess it just looks more grey than blue to me. :shrug: I still love the color, and I'm still not parking next to you @ Carlisle.:laugh:

lmao :laugh: well it is medium steel blue metallic ... so it does look alittle grey at times ... I love it, really depends on the lighting as to exactly how it looks but it primarly blue :p

:laugh:

smurf.jpg

That's blue.:p :laugh: :laugh:

no one likes the fuz anymoren huh.... :-( You guys would probably enjoy it more if it had gunmetal wheels and a 3.0.... bling is not the thing on CEG

I love your car Joe!!! You know that!!!

You know PRT will happily lend a hand when you're ready for the go-fast/stop-fast....just give me a call.

And I'll take the KMCs whenever you're ready to give em up!

This POS had the audacity to stop by my house today. all i had handy to take pics was my phone.
Photo_020107_0041.jpg

Pudmunkie HID lights
Photo_020107_002.jpg

Photo_020107_001.jpg

on 19" powdercoated black Centerline RPMs. (used to be Pete's, then John's, then mine, now my buddy's)
Photo_020107_003.jpg

those headlights are awesome by puddles, but please lose the blue turn signals..why do people like that soo much!?

those headlights are awesome by puddles, but please lose the blue turn signals..why do people like that soo much!?

Goonz those look like the Silverstar bulbs which when they light up are a super deep Orange. I got the same them on my SVT and they are way better than the OEM bulbs.

That copy of the Rapid Fit BTCC Mondeo is awesome :drool:

Aaron

Don't feel bad Joe, my SVT is a thing of the past as well. :crazy:

Mark

You and your SVT will always be a part of egplnt and I. Even if I get a new exhaust....

Pole, you are the only person I would call to help do my modding! FO-SHO. I will give ya a call when the time has come....

Hey steve, tell jose to join already....

I gotta remember to give him a call back, I keep forgetting.

Its been TWO years already!

Its been TWO years already!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

OFF
image.jpg

On and BLAZIN'
image.jpg

Even though this was with the smaller, brighter blue stripes, this was a very popular pic
image.jpg

By NO means am I sayin' I had the best, but I thought I did a good job on my ride:laugh:

Wow this is THE best looking CSVT I've seen to date. Gotta love the black paint and black wheels! This is where my vote goes!
that has my vote to, but if it had black hightower it would be officially the hottest csvt ever

Back