• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sping Zing 2007 Sponsors

We'll be on the NY State thruway all the way through NY. I don't think Yuengling can be bought at the rest stops. :crazy:
And ain't no way we're stopping at all to pay for American beer in Canadhole, at Canuckian prices no less.
I'm pretty sure the Northeast crew already volunteered to purchase it.

A smart thing to do though is sponsor brand loyal customers' events and slap in a little teaser to their new lines of product. Kinda like all that Fusion gear we got in '05. :D
My point exactly....I'm not going to have my SE as a DD the rest of my life. Within the next few years I will be looking for newer car. If Ford wants me to stay a customer with them, I would hope they would consider the fact that all the cars in my sig have one thing in common.

We'll be on the NY State thruway all the way through NY. I don't think Yuengling can be bought at the rest stops. :crazy:
And ain't no way we're stopping at all to pay for American beer in Canadhole, at Canuckian prices no less.
I'm pretty sure the Northeast crew already volunteered to purchase it.

you guys arent gonna stop for me and bill? :(

I thought there were restrictions for how much alcohol you could take over US/Canada borders?

I hope so since I'm working my arse off. LOL! The size of the donations is growing while little trinket door prizes has dwindled. They are more like raffle items then door prizes. I usually count on Ford for the smaller stuff. But since SVT has pretty much closed and moved operations all the items have disappeared. I have 3 things that snuck out the door but they are pretty menial.

Last edited:
I hope so since I'm working my arse off. LOL! The size of the donations is growing while little trinket door prizes has dwindled. They are more like raffle items then door prizes. Usually count on Ford for the smaller stuff. But since SVT has pretty much closed and moved operations all the items has disappeared. I have 3 things that snuck out the door but they are pretty menial.
SVT mechanic gloves in size small? :drool:

confused.jpg

Back