• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Yay or Nay

Yay or Nay

• Keep them

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Lose them

Votes: 33 60.0%

• Total voters
Call me crazy but I like them. They could be a little closer together but the matt colour looks sweet man.

Speaking of stripes, how come stripes on dodge vehicles (mainly my friends neon r/t) only go halfway down the back of the trunk lid. That always bugged the hell out of me.

i'm with most everyone else on this one, get them closer (maybe 2" separation) and keep them glossed, either black or gunmetal. it shall be hot.

I'm not a fan of stripes on our cars at all. But I really admire the amount of work you did to come up with the example, especially around the rear end. And now you know.

I'd like to see a tour with some nice lines down the side of the car, somthing curvy to compliment the curves of the car. I'd say the stripes need to be gloss black.

In my opinion looks alright, but...

bring them slightly inward to keep them away from the head lights.

Then Paint the oval in the front, and the chrome strip in the back to match, and it would be sweet.

By the way: Big thumbs up to this duplicolor car art stuff. Came off really easy with soapy water... and I was washing them off in the rain. Rain didn't take them off, even with the double coat of wax i had on the car before I did it. If anyone needs to make numbers for auto-x, i think this would be a great product.

Back