• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mercedes SLR in Boston

baco99

Hard-core CEG'er
So, walking to work I spotted a silver SLR on a tow truck (license plate "MO JOE"). The tow truck driver said it's for the movie they've been filming in the Back Bay for the last few weeks starring The Rock.

Thought it would interest some of you that 1) There's an SLR in Boston and 2) They are filming a movie with The Rock.

EDIT: Apparently the movie is called "Daddy's Girl" where The Rock is a Patriots QB who's life changes when he discovers he has a daughter or something...
http://www.bostonmovietours.net/jeff/Export1/ByYear/details/10711.html

EDIT 2: They changed the name of the movie to "The Game Plan." And the football team is called the Boston Rebels in the movie. I guess they are filming all over Massachusetts including Gloucester and exotic places like the Liberty Tree Mall. So, be on the lookout!

Last edited:
You should see the emails that come out from Boston Casting...

"Attractive people needed"
"High End Cars needed"
"High End Pets needed"

No lie, these are the exact quotes from their emails.

i never get emails like that...
more like...
"Stop emailing me naked pictures of you or I will call the cops..."

hehe

They had a casting call at Foxboro the other week, $75 for the day and a free meal. I wish I had the time to get down there but I had meetings all day.

yeah, they were filming behind my building like two weeks ago on rowes wharf (boston harbor hotel) and at foxboro too.

From the Boston Casting email...

BOSTON CASTING said:
Boston Casting is seeking

Beautiful Women (20s to early 30s) for 11/17 AND 11/21 (must be available for both); Pedestrians and Construction Workers (20s to 50s, all ethnicities, must have a car) for 11/21

The best email thus far!

Boston Casting said:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beautiful Women Extras Needed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angela is looking for beautiful women in Party dresses to work today, Friday November 17th.

Back