• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sping Zing 2007 Sponsors

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
standard.jpg

MSDS Inc.- Gift certificate good towards 1 set of Duratec headers
Meguiars - Car care products
Lo-Tek, inc.- Gauge pod
Extrudehone - gift certificate
CTA Motorsports- Gift certificate for brake components
Spec Clutches- Gift certificate
TruBendz Technology- $100 gift certificate off exhaust
Mirko Racing - Air intake
Pietenpol Racing Technologies- Roll restrictors, curry, basil, some oregano
Skunkworks- Battery relocation kit
VFXcustom graphics - gift certificate
TCE Performance Products- 2 sets of SVT braided brake lines and (4) Willwood fluid
Zaino Brothers- car kit
Underworld Customs (UWC)-TBD
Nautilus Performance Group- TBD
Team Ford (Bill Jenkins)- Hat's, misc.
Pudmunkie Performance- TBD
HMS, Inc. - A pinned tower and tools
XChang Designs- SZ DVD
69Boss302 (Mike Allen)- Plasma TV and microphone rental
svtkev -donating an unused $100 off spec flywheel certificate

Last edited:
Spoke with Marty today and they are doing headers again. Spoke with Mirko and no dice for a splitter due to slow business. I pressed him and asked for a battery tie down, MAF adapt. etc. He said to send him an email. Told him I sent one already but fired off another. So I doubt anything will be sent. Trying to get Nima to donate a set of pulley's too. :D

Last edited:
Spoke with Marty today and they are doing headers again. Spoke with Mirko and no dice for a splitter due to slow business. I pressed him and asked for a bettery tie down, MAF adapt. etc. He said to send him an email. Told him I sent one already but fired off another. So I doubt anything will be sent. Trying to get Nima to donate a set of pulley's too. :D
Make surer you get something Pink to donate to me :D

Well I kind of thought it was a given. Silly me. I have some stuff but it's kind of hush hush if you know what I mean.

WTF is up with Ford :nonono: ?!?! They have a group of true enthusiasts keeping the spirit alive , and they don't give a damn - shame on them :troutslap: . And they wonder why more people aren't brand-loyal anymore .

Back