• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Plans for wednesday night?

I know P-Town and Canton like the back of my hand shoot me a PM if your looking for something.

The red dog is always good. Im just down the road. A couple other cegers will be at my house that night, maybe will head out.

Bar Crawl in Milford?

-Tim :cool:

I'm down! Milford is where it's at. I didn't know you were in Milford now too? Haven't seen ya around? :shrug:

Party at REEBS!!!

p.s. Reebs, are we invited? :laugh:

CEG is always invited.... well most of you guys. :)

Are there even enough bars there to have a crawl?

Heck yea.

Little do you know there are 7 alcohol establishments within 1 block of my loft.

NO DUI's FTW.

-Tim :cool:

Correct...Lots of bars in thee Milford... and u can easily walk to all of them from my house. :)

The red dog is always good. Im just down the road. A couple other cegers will be at my house that night, maybe will head out.

Where is the Red Dog? I don't recall seeing it ever?

There should be a caravan of us coming from wisconsin on wednesday night. Pole120 and us were going to head out thrusday morning early, but due the track time change from 10 to 9am we will be leaving wednesday afternoon after pole120 is done with work. I think it's about 6 hours drive... which would put us in town on a good drive probably between 11 pm and 1 am I would guess if we left @ around 5 pm... :shrug:

I don't think he has to go early anymore :shrug:

Wednesday night... up for drinking and strip club. What was it that the DJ called you Todd last time we went with MASSers?

Sooo... talked to josh, he's canceled the track, so were not leaving wednesday night, we'll see you call thursday probably...

Back