• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Plans for wednesday night?

Where is the Red Dog? I don't recall seeing it ever?

Its in the same complex as the secetary of state, by the rail road tracks. Its one of the two "low key" bars in Milford I know of. Took my bro and sis both there when they turned 21 :laugh:

you got that right. you get us a trailer yet? I still need a reciever and ball for the hitch too!

I am calling them monday morning, if I need to I will get a few ball hitches and take the ones that dont work back when I get back home after.

that works for me. My zip is 37774. Local stuff is going to be lenoir city and knoxville maryville and athens kinda. there are some in sweetwater and madisonville as well so just see what you come up with

looks like we arent going to make it after a mishap at the strip this morning ryan decomissioned the silver car in one way or another.

Now it looks like I'll be driving all night Wednesday night - the GF is in a musical that is only running Wednesday through Saturday and she'd have my you-know-what if I wasn't there at least one of the nights.

As soon as the show is done, I'm hittin' the road.

sex020.gif
Just kidding! I need to think through my logistics.

sex020.gif
Just kidding! I need to think through my logistics.

Call it what you will! She's been pouring her heart and soul into this for quite a while, including changing her workouts, scrapping other plans to go to rehearsals, etc. I really need to go to at least one performance to support her.

Coming back early for Saturday night would be silly, since I'd miss out on Saturday AND Sunday. This way, I just have to drive through the night to get there on time. It really makes the most sense, but unfortunately the timing sucks.

I didn't even mention the fact that I'm missing a friend's bachelor party on Friday night! :blackeye:

Back