• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

XS BBQ

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
Jeff (reebs), Alex (the five oh), and I cruised out to the xceedspeed . com (South east michigan car forum) bbq. Met another CEG noob who just bought a black SVT... there were ALOT of cars, huge variety... Got to hear the V8 focus, see plenty of supras. Awesome time, wish I would have stayed longer!

Go here for all the pics!!!! http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81206

img74.jpg

1349732639_22b61123d0_b.jpg

Couple favorites:

Fall07BBQ043.jpg

Fall07BBQ062.jpg

img26.jpg

Good times for sure! The caravan was a blast as well! Some seriously amazing cars, as well as some of the most rediculous jdm ricers yo!1!!1 :)

that plate was issued in the last few months, I just got "wjk" this past week ...

The license plate on that S13 is zip tied as you can see, and he didn't even cut the excess off! :crazy: But Robert really should have got a picture of that muffler from the side, because that picture doesn't show depth very well; the fart can seriously hung out almost a foot past where it should! And he still had oil splattered on his back bumper! :laugh:

But Robert really should have got a picture of that muffler from the side, because that picture doesn't show depth very well; the fart can seriously hung out almost a foot past where it should! And he still had oil splattered on his back bumper! :laugh:

ask and you shall recieve

IMG_4592.jpg

Back