• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Plans for wednesday night?

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Is there anything going on wednesday night at spring zing. Trey (iceysvt) and I will be at the hotel at around 6pm, reebs did you want us to come over to do the fmic swap then or thursday after the track event?

I am allllllllllllllllll set with that crap, I worked as a bartender in one back in 99 for 8 months and will never ever go to one again.

Is there anything going on wednesday night at spring zing. Trey (iceysvt) and I will be at the hotel at around 6pm, reebs did you want us to come over to do the fmic swap then or thursday after the track event?

There should be a caravan of us coming from wisconsin on wednesday night. Pole120 and us were going to head out thrusday morning early, but due the track time change from 10 to 9am we will be leaving wednesday afternoon after pole120 is done with work. I think it's about 6 hours drive... which would put us in town on a good drive probably between 11 pm and 1 am I would guess if we left @ around 5 pm... :shrug:

Seriously, just relax for the rest of the night. Go out to eat at a decent restaurant, maybe wash your car, etc.
It's gonna be a long weekend of late nights and early mornings, so use your free time to rest up. :)

Rest is for the weak,lol I can go on 4 hours of sleep, the army instilled that in me. I will wanna get something to eat, any good italian or mexican places near the hotel, also carwashes.

Rest is for the weak,lol I can go on 4 hours of sleep, the army instilled that in me. I will wanna get something to eat, any good italian or mexican places near the hotel, also carwashes.

I hope to have my car washed before we leave wednesday.... Guess it depends on how drained we are when we get there from driving... Shoot Pole a PM and see what he's up for...

Well I am driving from my house to Tennesee that morning, then loading it up on a trailer and hauling it there so mine will be filthy.

Ok cool, then Steda do you wanna comke by where I will be and get a box of free goodies that I am bringing and you can set it out at a table for the dinner so people can grab the goodies?

Don't act like you're going to all bored and s:cencored:t Ryan. :D I'll already be there when you arrive.

:laugh: :laugh: Awsome I finally get to meet Luca! Yeah then have a big beer and a long island ice tea ready for me girl.:laugh: :laugh:

Steeda, you have a PM.

Ryan, I'll have a beer for ya but you're making the LI Iced Tea. :)

Will do.

lol how many people now do you have to buy Yuengling for?!

Just a few. LOL! Looks like I'll end up with five cases this year again. I should trailer my car and bring a few kegs. :D

Back