• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pillar gauge.

No way. After hearing the absolute SHAFT he received in his anus on how much he paid, this tops the other thread :laugh:

you need to check the frame drain plug that way you can maintain the frame equilibriam.
also, no joke, lower passenger side air in the tire by 2 psi to compinsate for driver weight...you gotta feel the difference!

maximum performance tips from the pros!

you need to check the frame drain plug that way you can maintain the frame equilibriam.
also, no joke, lower passenger side air in the tire by 2 psi to compinsate for driver weight...you gotta feel the difference!

maximum performance tips from the pros!

Along with the muffler bearing right

yah keep talking and you guys will get banned for a month like I did, yay! don't feel bad ford4life I had a buddy who bought a car for a grand, fixed a few things on it for around 20 bucks, and sold it for 2000 g's in a week, thats just the nature of the beast.

sorry I don't argue with 8 year olds on this site anymore so im not going anywhere. heres a thought though, if you don't like what I type, put me on your ignore list :shrug: its really not that hard if you need help let me know :cool:

sorry I don't argue with 8 year olds on this site anymore so im not going anywhere. heres a thought though, if you don't like what I type, put me on your ignore list :shrug: its really not that hard if you need help let me know :cool:

who's arguing? i'm just asking for some information.

sheesh.

And i found out it used to have a volt gauge. And i forget who said ricer. But didnt steeda have them? so was he a ricer?

And i found out it used to have a volt gauge. And i forget who said ricer. But didnt steeda have them? so was he a ricer?

well he is because he drives a jap car now... but if i remember correctly, he was going to turbo that car. so.... not so much.

nice try though.

Back