• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

troll here...

Helluva replacement!:drool:

hey!! hows the evo!! one of my friends bought an EVO MR (i think 2007) and yea that car is FAST!! he has the intake, exhaust, CAMS and i dunno what else but he got sponsored and is getting his engine fully built by a shop that specializes in EVO's down here in miami!!

great car its white with the CF hood, the middle of the rear spoiler is CF and he has the black roof with the JDM rear bumper... and 19" ro_ja rims

hey!! hows the evo!! one of my friends bought an EVO MR (i think 2007) and yea that car is FAST!! he has the intake, exhaust, CAMS and i dunno what else but he got sponsored and is getting his engine fully built by a shop that specializes in EVO's down here in miami!!

great car its white with the CF hood, the middle of the rear spoiler is CF and he has the black roof with the JDM rear bumper... and 19" ro_ja rims
I got some pics up.....search for "redheaded stepchild":laugh:

Nice Choice - Gotta love the pearl!

I see too many of those damn cars around here though. Have 3 of em in the Company lot and were only 150 deep.

newest mod and love it!! got it on yesterday!!

IMG_4389.jpg

IMG_4384.jpg

IMG_4390.jpg

curious, why only an axle back, thats equivalent to putting a set of rice pipes on in my opinion, but like it has been said, to each his own.

well note the only cat back out for my car is $1,400... why not spend a couple hundred on getting a custom one built down the road.....

Nice ride, I am actually looking at a Lexus/toyota soarer/sc300/400. They have pleanty of power.. I love the pearl.. My 3000GT in the day had a pearl paint job... nobody ever new what color my car was.. haha

a friend at work actually has a sc300 5mt with the ls400 big brakes... gorgeous car.. he has the 98 front bumper and PLENTY of mods... i found some for like $4-$6k around here.. i wish...

Actually just bought one. It is the SC400 with the soarer 2.5 twin turbo in it. Pushing 350hp to the crank. Dyno'd at 308hp, 289lbs tq. I should have it next week. It will be my first car with over 300hp to the rw.

So other than the brakes, what is the difference in the sc3 and the sc4?

Very nice upgrade!! My friend got the same car but she went with black exterior. That car is very nice. I wish I could afford an IS250.

newest mods on last night!!!

- Seibon Carbon Fiber Front Lip
- Tein S Tech Springs
- Mesh Grill

its in the body shop now gettin...

- OEM Trunk Spoiler painted
- Grill re-done
- Engine cover painted (black and pearl white)

and i get my 19" RO_JA Formula 5's on TOMMOROW!!!

DSC02985.jpg

DSC02991.jpg

me & my bro's Lexus'!!!

DSC03002.jpg

DSC03003.jpg

YUMM!! CF!!!

DSC03011.jpg

OH ****! Japanese carbon fiber lettering. I had some overnighted to me from japan, but it was so JDM that customs wouldn't let it go through.

I am not really liking the grill, but I cant wait to see it with the wheels. Keep us posted. I am surprised to see the mod bug bite you so hard after just getting the car. I am still fighting off my mod bug, but I dont know how much longer I can hold on.

lol thats a CF hood and they left those Japanese letters... it means "shogun" = "Team Captain" i still have to put the "L" symbol back on the grill

Back