• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko Skidplate Oficial GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
All GB spots are filled, all deposits are paid or pending and I was told that the parts are (finally) being cut Wednesday. :cool:

I'm packaging up the prototype this week to get accurate shipping quotes, and i'll start PMing total minus deposits.

If all goes as planned i'll be driving out to pick up the parts Friday afternoon or Monday.

~Josh

:cool: I gotta say, I'm pretty happy I'm putting myself first instead of others this christmas :laugh:

Got the call this afternoon that they're all cut, I'm driving out to pick them up on Friday, I got the packaging materials Saturday, so the prototype is being packaged up tonight so i an quote shipping and get totals out.

I picked up the plates Friday, have the packaging materials, and the fasteners will be here tomorrow. What does that mean? It means i'll have everyones totals to them Wednesday to get these shipped out. :cool:

For your information, these plates, once packaged, came in just 1 inch under being considered oversize. :) I expect shipping to be under $20 just about everywhere.

Last edited:
Plates are all packaged up and the fasteners showed up today. Tomorrow: weighing them and quoting shipping. :cool:

~Josh

msc-1.jpg

Shipping has been quoted and added to everyone's total due, the first post has been edited to display the total due. I quoted the shipping through three vendors and USPS priority still came out the cheapest and fastest. :cool:

~Josh

Thank you for all the work you've done on these!
Looks like packaging them was a PITA.
You have been paid.

Looks like packaging them was a PITA.

It only took about 6 hours to package them all up. :shocked: :laugh:

I also wanted to note that I marked each plate "top", this is the side that faces the button of the splitter, the splitter is not symmetrical, so if it's not installed this way the edge won't match the Mirko's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back