• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pillar gauge.

ford4life

Veteran CEG'er
So i have a clear tube running up the pillar it looks like it is going to a vac line. i looked behind the pillar and there is wire there for lights on the gauge i guess. that kind of gauge would this have been? my guess would have to be a vac/boost.

Yea. But the people here know. Well i think anyway. they seem to know about this car.

Attachments

• PICT0079.jpg
    PICT0079.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 0
Yea that's what it looked like to me. Can i hook just the vac gauge up? thats what he did seeing as the car is not boosted. if i did it would record vac right?

Yay for two threads with the same damn question...:nonono:

The only good a boost/vac gauge is for an N/A car is that it gives a ROUGH approximation of gas mileage if you can figure it out and relate everything.

Yay for two threads with the same damn question...:nonono:

The only good a boost/vac gauge is for an N/A car is that it gives a ROUGH approximation of gas mileage if you can figure it out and relate everything.

eh the other one was for something else.

all i know is that it's depressing as hell to have a boost gauge in a car without a method of boost. when you floor it and it shoots to 0 and stops, you'll hate it.

rara's m3 =

RICEBURNERscopy.jpg

How about this. Since you seem to want to DESTROY the car i pretty much built into the car you see today minus headlights and freaking awesome seats and rims, I'll buy it back from you for what I paid for it orignally Cool?

Back