• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

the new kitt

there was a photoshopped picture of kit on an earlier post, heres the hew one that NBC just released. i kinda like it except for the 2 stage staduim bleacher
kit.jpg

http://tv.yahoo.com/show/345/photos/1#goto_1

the pic i saw of the new kitt had racing stripes down it. the scanner light is in the hood scoops also. i will try and find that site again..

What is wrong with you people? Don't you see that each one of the spoilers on the back moves out to either side as wings so it can fly? I sware it is like you guys have never seen an episode of Knight Rider before.

What is wrong with you people? Don't you see that each one of the spoilers on the back moves out to either side as wings so it can fly? I sware it is like you guys have never seen an episode of Knight Rider before.

See - you give them too much credit.
They probably haven't.

This is KITT - Not the 2010 Mustang or something. KITT was decked out with far worse looking tech in the original show, too... so with that said, I think it's awesome. At least this one's hood is symmetrical lol.

Just think, if this new show is a success, in 15-20 years people will be buying beat up, ragged out 05 V6 mustangs and then spending ridiculous amounts of money buying all the body pieces to make a KITT clone. I wonder just how audacious the interior is? This coming from someone who watched and loved the original series and deep down inside somewhere wouldn't mind getting a beat up ragged out old trans am or firebird and....wait a second....

Back