• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

pretty sure i have posted this before but... i spotted a black CSVT right outside of st cloud and lost in cold spring. the car had no front plate and possibly tinted tails. i do have pics just have to load them i guess.
if it is someone on here and they read this i was in the loud chestnut brown sable...

I saw a T-Red with E1's getting off of freeway 10 on 85th in Blaine yesterday around 10:30am. Also saw a T-Red in the Ham Lake area the car was parked with some 17in black rims.

I saw a T-Red with E1's getting off of freeway 10 on 85th in Blaine yesterday around 10:30am. Also saw a T-Red in the Ham Lake area the car was parked with some 17in black rims.

Where are you from? I live in Coon Rapids and every now and then I see a silver frost CSVT on Northdale Blvd. and Foley Blvd north of Hwy 10.

spotted west bound on us highway 30 4 miles outside of ames at 5:45pm a few days back , 98 csvt, beat to heavens no tail light trim, silfro. she looked tired:( lol i rolled up to it got a thumbs up and headed out.

Saw a T-Red SVT today, not sure if the owner is on here. Was a hot looking female driver thou and sounded like it had aftermarket exhaust. For anyone in the Omaha area it was heading south on 144 st. just south of West Maple Road.

Depends on the car...I know of three red SVT's in my neck of Omaha.
There is a t-red SVT, with some odd {and I mean
ban-llama.gif
ODD} purple flames on the car. 48th and Q. There is also another 98+ SVT, t-red, tinted windows, but a guy drives it. Pretty clean car.
Then there is my faux-SVT '99. I have a 4'10" midget wife, she's double jointed, and DAMN I think that's sexy, does that count?
{Don't hate the player, hate the game}
Only thing is, she's Itailian, and drives like
devilfire.gif
. Drives like she ripped the mirror off and doesn't look back.

Saw a T-Red SVT today, not sure if the owner is on here. Was a hot looking female driver thou and sounded like it had aftermarket exhaust. For anyone in the Omaha area it was heading south on 144 st. just south of West Maple Road.

I got one. But no female has ever driven it. Mines got a non-painted front bumper.

parked next to sfrost csvt last night at Treasure Island. He had a pretty mean gangster mean on both front seats and a barbed wire pinstripe down both sides :blackeye:.

this monring around 7:30 on I-74 east near davenport iowa there was a silver csvt. you got infront of me and my tred csvt right before you took exit 4 right before crossing the mississippi river. i imagine you saw me as well. anyone on here?

Saturday, August 15, roughly 4:00pm, spotted a green SVT with silver SVT decals heading West on Highway 36 somewheres between Stillwater and 694. I was rollin' the Montour East on 36 and pointed...don't think you saw me. :cool:

Spotted a pearlescent dark blue SVT sitting in a driveway near my work. I drove by it and the car was just jacked up in the driveway. Looked really nice, but didn't seem like it ran since it's been sitting there for a good week..

Back