• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

that guy works at U pull in rosemount i think.

it's slammed on koni/gc's, has black wheels i thought though. front bumper is really scraped up on the bottom. it had brand new headlights as of last year too.

You damn kids and your hang outs with cars down there.....seeing other CSVT's that aren't driven by people over the age of 50. :laugh:

Parked next to a T-Red one today at a local Hy-Vee, either a 99 or 00. Had a bad case of dash warp. To those of us in NE it had "6" (Saunders County) plates on it.

On Monday I saw a black post-98 going west on hwy610... the odd thing was it had a pre-98 trunk lid, but had no other mods... fairly young guy driving it figured it would be someone on here or someone that couldn't find a post-98 trunk lid at a junkyard and pulled the next best thing :laugh:

Hey, guys. Was behind a black SVT on the way in to work this morning. Southbound Hwy 100, left lane, stock looking exhaust, rims, large silver colored SVT decal on the bottom of the rear doors. If that was you, I was the guy in a green pre-'98 that was behind you for several miles. Mine's a '97 Sport.

Hey, guys. Was behind a black SVT on the way in to work this morning. Southbound Hwy 100, left lane, stock looking exhaust, rims, large silver colored SVT decal on the bottom of the rear doors. If that was you, I was the guy in a green pre-'98 that was behind you for several miles. Mine's a '97 Sport.

That was me - I noticed you too :cool:

well i have a sightings but the couple of pics i have my computer wont let me upload to photobucket so i will do y best to describe them.

1st on is a silfro/mnb svt that i have seen other times, i got a pic this time... its got pre98 sail panels, custom exhaust, rims, painted front grille and mesh (body color), billet gas door, and an antenna that doesnt go all the way down, it has a spoiler but i cant remember if it had a sunroof or not.
this one was at the st. cloud technical college, it is a students car i see it every now and then and it is driven in the winter.

second car is an se (post 97) black, it has a spoiler, custom rims and i cant tell for sure but i think it might have rear discs cleanest contour i have seen in a long time thats why i was wondering if it was someone on here.
this one was at the park and ride in cold spring, mn for a couple days a couple weeks ago or so

then the last one i saw was a t-red E0 stock as far as i could tell just caught a glimse of it through traffic. pretty dirty i guess lol.
saw this one in st cloud a couple days ago on 2nd st/hwy 23 by the old petters.

any of these anyone on here?

I think I've seen the silfro CSVT when I went to SCSU. However that was years ago now... geez I'm getting old.

Back