• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

yeah if photo bucket were working i would post it... i will try attaching though

Attachments

• DSCF9373 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF9373 (Custom).JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
Saw another T-Red on thursday or friday on Pacific st. at 156th. Tinted windows & exhaust. Was kinda of dirty thou.

Saw a Silfro CSVT down by the airport today around 4 pm. Had the wing and was riding on E1's.

Got on 494 from E. Bush Lake Rd...

I was in my dad's POS red F150 if anyone cares. My car is in the middle of receiving a BAT sport handling kit :cool:

Brian

spotted a black svt? headed towards big lake mn on highway 10 around 2 or so on thanksgiving. it had the svt ground effects but the rims kinda looked like non svt i could be wrong though we were headed away from big lake.

spotted a silfro on highway 8 going eastbound toward taylors falls. noticed me right away too. flashed his fogs at me. they looked to be aftermarket, and i think it had a painted rear reflector. looked to be clean, had to b an enthusiast :)

spotted a silfro svt in st cloud mn today in the verizon/mongo's grille parking lot. it was an E0 and had a skull sticker on the rear passenger side door towards the bottom. also looked to be after market exhaust or at least tips. did take one picture before an impala parked next to it will have that up tomorrow.

the one from st cloud tech
DSCF9373.jpg

the one i saw on sunday
DSCF9522.jpg

the one from cold spring
DSCF9393.jpg

Spotted a Black SVT by Oakview mall Pulling into the Jimmy John's parking lot. Looks like it had some rear bumper damage. (Big chunk missing)

spotted more SVT's possibly the same ones as before. i saw the t-red E0 in st cloud again in the exact same spot noticed this time that it does have window vents on it and it was freshly washed it looked like.

then i also saw 1 or 2 black E1s one i saw in st cloud and the other i saw in someones driveway in cold spring i think they live there because i have seen the car near cold spring before. both were pretty dirty thats why i think they may have been the same car.

also saw the silfro one in st cloud again with the rims.

Back