• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Last night, headed southbound in a bit of traffic on the Southeast Expressway (I-93) near Milton, MA, I spied a silver frost sporting an aftermarket body kit. The passenger's headlight was out. It was about 7:30 PM. Anyone here?

so who was getting searched by staties in a sfrost?

so who was getting searched by staties in a sfrost?

my buddy comes up to me today and said that he saw me getting searched last night on the side of the road by staties, and i knew that wasnt me because i did nothing but sleep yesterday because i have the flu, so just wondering if its anybody on here?

silver frost svt contour with wheels
think i 95 but not positive.

im not sure on the time either but ill get that confirmed tommorow.

So your 2000 must of been riding on rotors when you bought it? That must of been a harsh ride.

It improved after I changed the rotors. Traction and lateral acceleration are probably the biggest issues, though.

I SAW MY FIRST SVT TODAY!!! :drool:

Not really worthy of :drool: though, LOL...

I do not think it is anyone on here since it was at my college...

It was a black car, stock rims (E0, E1? IDK), and 121,000 miles... The drivers side rear door was dented in :cry:

There were not any big visable mods, but it did have a mesh in the front... It looked like Stazi mesh, but I think it was plastic and it was like 1/4 of an inch thick so I do not think so... There was also an SVT emblem in place of the Ford emblem in the front oval...

There were not any big visable mods, but it did have a mesh in the front... It looked like Stazi mesh, but I think it was plastic and it was like 1/4 of an inch thick so I do not think so... There was also an SVT emblem in place of the Ford emblem in the front oval...

121K miles? You peered in the driver's door? Creepy...

SVTs have black plastic grid in the grille instead of horizontal lines. Is that what you saw?

121K miles? You peered in the driver's door? Creepy...

SVTs have black plastic grid in the grille instead of horizontal lines. Is that what you saw?

No, it was silver, and it looked like it had some chipping and there was white plastic underneath...

You have never peeked inside a car to see the mileage or what type of tranny it has? Weird :shrug:

Last edited:
No, it was silver, and it looked like it had some chipping and there was white plastic underneath...

You have never peeked inside a car to see the mileage or what type of tranny it has? Weird :shrug:

Lol I usually peak at mileage, too, so you're not the only one :). I haven't seen an SVT in a WHILE, and it makes me sad :(

Yeah def me. I go to CCSU and live down the street. I have a 3.0 liter badged pre-98 trunk and my car's pretty loud, lol. Now as far as looking good... hahaha. Thats funny. My car looks worse than it probably ever has. I haven't washed it in like 4 weeks. There's like an inch of dust on every surface inside and out.:blackeye:

On car lots sure, but never in a vehicle that was sold or any that is owned by someone. It looks like you're looking for valuables they have inside.

You can determine the transmission by a quick glance walking by the car, but I don't recommend stopping and giving the interior a thorough inspection.

On car lots sure, but never in a vehicle that was sold or any that is owned by someone. It looks like you're looking for valuables they have inside.

You can determine the transmission by a quick glance walking by the car, but I don't recommend stopping and giving the interior a thorough inspection.

Well it is something that my father always did so I guess I do it now... And it is not like you need to shove your face in the window to see the miles, I usually can see them walking around the car :shrug:

So I was wrong, it is someone on here, yay! Did you see the '95 GL Willow Green near the end of your isle Dairdevyld as you drove off? That was my car :laugh:

Last edited:
Back