• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

You can delete his post and then smack him around a little bit.
:D

The Contour has a stock pink color that might look good on an SVT kit. :)

The Contour has a stock pink color that might look good on an SVT kit. :)

DSC04839.JPG

Saw 2000Myst on Friday about 3:10pm on rt. 4 in Lee NH. I was in the MS6 going west bound and you were going east about 3/4 to 1 mile east of the circle.

Yup, wow, I usually don't look in this thread b/c no one ever spots me. Thanks for telling me tonight Mike.
Like I said, It was actually my brother coming to pick me up from school. Funny thing about that day was that it was the first time the car had been driven in over 8 weeks!!!

Today around 1:30 I spotted a black SVT on the 3rd floor of the Welte Garage at CCSU. E1's w/Cobra center caps; looked pretty much stock. Left a note on the windshield.

On my way out of the garage, I belive I spotted Dairdevyld trying to find a spot. :shrug:

Spotted Black E1 SVT at Stop N Shop in Newington. Just saw the rear :) but looked nice. WAs around noon today.

Anyone?

Matt

SVTCiting!!!!! Colchester, CT

SVTCiting!!!!! Colchester, CT

Green, stock wheels, stock body, stock ride height. No CEG stickers seen. I saw it driving past the Colchester town green..... Anyone know who it was??? Looked like an E1 from what I saw.

2 spottings...

Saturday the 1st: about 12:30, Silver SVT, getting onto rt 95 north from the Washington street exit. I was getting off of Rt95. looked like a younger kid, stock looking car.

I think this next one was an SVT, saw it from the rear as it was turning at a light.
Monday the 3rd: about 5:30 pm, Silver SVT (maybe), As i exited rt 3 north at exit 1, spit brook road, i saw the car turning right at the bottom of the ramp, i got stuck at the light and was unable to catch up.

I saw my own car a few times today as I drove her to work. That's about all the spotting that I've been doing, and I drive all over the place. :laugh:

Back