• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Black E1 SVT Spotted in Paramus(North), NJ

Black E1 SVT Spotted in Paramus(North), NJ

Stock with E1s, a stock spoiler w/ tan int.! Two White dudes inside on front seats.

CONNETICUT License Plates!

I stared you down no im not crazy just wanted to give ya a thumbs up... But you didnt look @ me sucker!!!

Who are you and who you be and wut hood you be in??? LOL

- amyn

Black SVT on the Daniel Webster Highway this evening in either Nashua or Tyngsboro (near the Pheasant Lane mall). Missing jack point covers on passenger's side, huge vertical-shaped dent on passengers rear door, aftermarket rims. Couldn't identify the license plate state - may have been special plates or from a state I haven't seen.

strange...i was going to post about seeing a black SVT in nashua tonight!
i saw it as i was heading to best buy between spit brook road and BB.

didnt see if it had jack point covers or the plate.
this was about 9:40

strange...i was going to post about seeing a black SVT in nashua tonight!
i saw it as i was heading to best buy between spit brook road and BB.

didnt see if it had jack point covers or the plate.
this was about 9:40

You and I must have been in the area at the same time! Too bad neither of us were in our Contours :(
I went to Best Buy / Circuit City too. (Took a roundabout way to get there --- via Hampton Beach... )

Last edited:
Saw a black SVT with aftermarket rims and Nyceboi emblem Friday around 7:15 AM on 91 south in Meriden. We gave each other thumbs up.

Anyone here?

Saw a black SVT with aftermarket rims and Nyceboi emblem Friday around 7:15 AM on 91 south in Meriden. We gave each other thumbs up.

Anyone here?

hmm wonder who that is...hugo has a black svt with nyceboi emblem, but he's running E1's in the winter. :shrug:

Forgot to mention this one.

Champagne 1995 V6 (I think SE) spotted on Everett Turnpike Thursday around 8:50am heading southbound. Appeared completely stock, crack in rear bumper. I am only wondering if it was a CEGer, because the car looked lowered ... was gorgeous!!

It was a proper lowering, not the "too much stuff in the trunk" mod or anything. Both front and rear were even.

hmm wonder who that is...hugo has a black svt with nyceboi emblem, but he's running E1's in the winter. :shrug:

I thought they were silver/black with 10 spokes or so but it's possible they were E1's....as we know my eyesight is not 100% :)

today (sunday) at 11am in the Walgreens pharmacy drive thru.
T-Red E0.
i was right behind it in the vic.
it had the chrome on the center reflector painted red.
don't think it is anyone here.

spotted: silver frost with ripped back bumper and cans

spotted: silver frost with ripped back bumper and cans

so who drives a silver frost svt with a totally torn apart rear bumper and some smallish fart cans? also says contour.org on the rear right window?

so who drives a silver frost svt with a totally torn apart rear bumper and some smallish fart cans? also says contour.org on the rear right window?

RespectTheContour ??? Did it look like this?

dsc00207medium2fw.jpg

I saw chris on I-84 east around exit 51. I flew past him so I doubt he saw me but I'd recognize that lifted SeVT anywhere, lol. J/K

When was that? In the morning? I definitely didn't notice. I'm only on 84E for like 2 minutes until i hop on 91S to go to work. Bat springs/konis are coming, I swear! The 205/60/16's fill out the wheel gap nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Took me a while but here goes...

Green E1 (stock wheels...) by the Colchester Town Green. Looked pretty much bone stock. Couldn't spot any CEG stickers...

Black 3.0L SVT , looked like pre-98 trunk, near CCSU on Saturday night around 8ish or before. VERY nice looking and sounded excellent!!!

Anyone?

Last edited:
Back