• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

like i dont see it as a big deal i got the name of red the paint was. You guys all know the colors svt's are sold in. So it was something red, cuz idk the name.

it isn't a big deal... still made us laugh though. :) I always foober up the spelling too, but tornado... :laugh: No big deal man.

I thought it was a Lexus color!??

Anyways, lets get back on topic.... this is a SPOTTED thread, and none of us spotted a Tornado red SVT so lets drop it. :D

Red tornado svt, dropped tinted windows and stock e1 rims. Oh wait its mine. I had the tornado paint special ordered from ford. My dad new some guy at ford so he did a special paint job for me.:laugh:

Alright i am done.

I do see a silver svt parked outside of papa vino's over at 6mile and haggerty alot. Anyone from here?

Also a silver svt parked outside a condo area on Farmington road and Curtis? Anyones?

Red tornado svt, dropped tinted windows and stock e1 rims. Oh wait its mine. I had the tornado paint special ordered from ford. My dad new some guy at ford so he did a special paint job for me.:laugh:

I thought Tornado Red was just Toreador Red with lots of swirl marks????

I thought Tornado Red was just Toreador Red with lots of swirl marks????

lmao.... this is true :blackeye: :laugh:

Black svt dropped on 7 mile road with rims and tinted windows. Looks really clean!!

Anyones??

I saw a Green CSVT in Westland, on jackstands w/ the front bumper nowhere to be seen . . . its been sitting there for a long time, anybody recognize it?

spotted a silver svt in westland at tacobell on wayne road. it had a painted rear crome strip, tinted taillights, and tinted windows. looked good!

Last edited by a moderator:
god help us...

spotted a black SE with a HUUUUUUGE fiberglass wing, gtS headlight covers, smashed in drivers side, chrome american racing 15's, and a fart can thats big enough to use as shelter in case of an emergency

Last edited:
saw another one at tacobell, but this was at merriman and plymouth. red se with svt sideskirts. looked good, i gave the owner a rev or two as i rounded the long line for drive-thru

I flaged down a pimp ass svt on friday in gr michigan, on 44th street. it had rims tinted windows thats all I could see because it was dark. I talked to the driver but he was on his cell so he just blurted his screen name out and I couldn't understand what he said.

I flaged down a pimp ass svt on friday in gr michigan, on 44th street. it had rims tinted windows thats all I could see because it was dark. I talked to the driver but he was on his cell so he just blurted his screen name out and I couldn't understand what he said.

it was my old black tour:cool: hes not a member yet i dont think. the contour.org sticker was from me

last friday about 230pm

black E1 svt, exhaust and tints everything else seemed stock.

place: best buy at 8mile and haggerty

Back