• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted a red E1 CSVT on 70w in Columbus Friday (12/24). As many CSVTs as I've seen around central Ohio, it's hard to believe none of them are on this forum.

spotted a silfro e1 turning onto belair from west 117th in lakewood today. car appeared to be stock, spinning the tires like CRAZY at the light(lots of snow). looked like a blonde guy in his mid twenties

spotted a 98 CSVT in Taylor, MI for sale!!!
48k miles, guy wants about 6k. looks pretty stock w/ E01's.

spotted a blue SE with a great sounding exhaust and blue park lights and mod'd fogs on w/o headlights being on.....SWEEET !! oh, that was mine....sorry! hehe:crazy:

spotted black E1 SVT on I-275 heading south at around 3pm, pretty much stock aside from tint.

always see a Green E1 driven by a younger guy around midway mall in elyria, as well as a T-red one driven by an older women.

spotted a black E1 on 9-mile in Oak Park, MI. had aftermarket rims. looked pretty nice.

spotted a black E1 on Kenosha (by Moross in Harper Woods, MI).
very rough looking. No side skirts, dent front drvr fender. I hope I can catch the owner......may be able to get some parts!!

Aliasjerk- That was my car.

Drove next to a debadged silver svt with some nice, larger rims and different exhaust. I wasn't in my svt though,:cry: I always seem to drive next to them in my friends cars.

*high five*

For once posting in this thread has paid off. w00t.

spotted a black CSVT at Southland Mall in Taylor. different type of rims......not sure what kind/size (16"?).
I think he works at the mall.
If you're on here..............can I get a discount???:laugh:

beat up black 98 e1 with a bad tranny came into my shop in cleveland getting a full brake job. i asked if you were selling and you told me you were looking for $8000 with dents ALL over and a tranny in dire need of repair :laugh: i directed you to CEG and you told me you'd sign up. so if you're reading this, im sorry i laughed in your face when you told me how much you wanted for your car

edit: heres a pic

nastysvt.jpg

Last edited:
Red SVT with dark windows.. going north by Bellafontaine.

I was runnin stealies.. and missing sideskirts, so you probably didn't notice :laugh:

warren and sheldon road in canton about 3:30 on tuesday

silverfrost SVT looked all stock and really clean.. i have seen this car in the area before anyone on here?

Back