• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been WELL OVER TWO Weeks since you have been awaiting the second box/shipment to arrive.

You also stated you may be shipping the first set of hoses that you already received, LET US know what is going on with this as you have many people awaiting parts that some of us NEED in order to use the car...

- amyn

any news? Have you been able to ship that box out?

I still have not received the second box, it had gotten lsot by UPS and sent back to the distributor, and they will be sending it out again when they receive it... until then, I'm waiting jsut like everyone else!

ALSO: Sending me pms telling me I ripped everyone off is not going to get the box here any faster, or get the kits out any sooner. I posted pictures of the stuff I got as soon as I received it, showing that I hadnt ripped anyone off!

I still have not received the second box, it had gotten lsot by UPS and sent back to the distributor, and they will be sending it out again when they receive it... until then, I'm waiting jsut like everyone else!

how about the ones you already have? have those been sent out yet?

how about the ones you already have? have those been sent out yet?

No, I have been way to busy to try and box up and ship 15 boxes...

Also, if anyones address is different now then when they irst purchased their kits, I need you to pm me your new addresses, I had 1 that I know of, but it got deleted from my pm box along with alot of other pms so I need to know who that was!

Kyle

Also, if anyones address is different now then when they irst purchased their kits, I need you to pm me your new addresses, I had 1 that I know of, but it got deleted from my pm box along with alot of other pms so I need to know who that was!

Kyle
Well I guess that the last PM that I sent you on June 12th was also deleted so I'll post here so there will less chance of it being deleted. Are you going to ship my battery with the hoses?

ALSO: Sending me pms telling me I ripped everyone off is not going to get the box here any faster, or get the kits out any sooner. I posted pictures of the stuff I got as soon as I received it, showing that I hadnt ripped anyone off!

Hey. I just wanted to say I didn't send any kind of message like that. You had my name in qoutes and then said that.

Kyle

Geez... if you don't have time to box up and ship 15 boxes what are you going to do when you have 27 to box up and ship out??

I suggest you box up 3-4 boxes a day and you'll be done in just a few days so it's not all at once if you don't have a ton of free time...

Geez... if you don't have time to box up and ship 15 boxes what are you going to do when you have 27 to box up and ship out??

I suggest you box up 3-4 boxes a day and you'll be done in just a few days so it's not all at once if you don't have a ton of free time...

Usually takes me about 20 minutes to make boxes/shipping labels at work for about 30 units including mp3s, desktops, laptops... Now at work things are automated at least for the shipping labels....

Considering with what you have said that you have had the boxes ready before the shipment of hoses came to you.....

All you have to do is throw them in the boxes tape up and get to the post office..... 15 - 30 min max besides the post office wait.....

Free up sometime or stay up a couple later the night before you go to the post office....

This is just extremely bizarre that you are stating you dont have the time to take care of an obligation.

I think this GB, IS NOT your obligation and your letting things get in the way.

Please make some time to send our things out to us so we can get off your back cause obviously many ppl are getting to the point of aggravation..

- amyn

Does anyone live close enough to Kyle so that they could stop by and help him box up the hoses? I would paypal the person $5 for his or her effort if my black hoses were sent out. Anyone? Please.

Does anyone live close enough to Kyle so that they could stop by and help him box up the hoses? I would paypal the person $5 for his or her effort if my black hoses were sent out. Anyone? Please.

Look, I will be getting a day off on friday, so I will have some time to myself to get the stuff I have shipped out... I'll keep everyone posted!

Stop whining. If you need coolant hoses that bad because your SVT is your only car then go to your local auto store spend that $5 and get a set and put them on. the mans got a life also. I finally just gave up and said they'll be here when they get here. if i have them before Sept ill be surprised. Thats why you dont rely on stuff like this to get here ASAP. Ish like this takes time not to mention he had to test fit that new hose for just the contours.

Stop whining. If you need coolant hoses that bad because your SVT is your only car then go to your local auto store spend that $5 and get a set and put them on. the mans got a life also. I finally just gave up and said they'll be here when they get here. if i have them before Sept ill be surprised. Thats why you dont rely on stuff like this to get here ASAP. Ish like this takes time not to mention he had to test fit that new hose for just the contours.

I really appreciate the support, but to be honest, people havent gotten on my nerves as much as some people may think. I understand everyone's concerns, well, except those who send me pms saying i ripped everyone off, they can kiss my rear... I am doing my best, and thats all I can do. I work two jobs, and one happens to be a night job at a hotel, so alot of my day is catching up on sleep until I have to go to the courthouse to issue papers, and then serve them, so finding time to get things done is hard to come by.

I didn't have both jobs when I started this group buy, but was forced to do so in order to ensure my house wasnt foreclosed on. To the person who stated that this is not my first priority, they are correct... however, it doesnt mean I am jsut sitting there with my thumb up my butt either. As stated, I am doing everything best as I can, and everyone will get their hose kits...

I am extremely sorry it is taking me so long, and I am sorry that other people have had to sacrifice their time and their plans because the way this group buy has panned out so far... it will be worth the wait!

Thanks,

Kyle

well guys ive just read up on this group buy post well a couple of pages of it and all i can say is that im glad im not involved in it ;)

kyle..you should post up a list of names of the Dbags that are sending you nasty pm's!!!

i must admit sending nasty pms is just wrong, but waiting a while must be fustraiting for some of the members, just glad im not one of them thats all ;)

kyle..you should post up a list of names of the Dbags that are sending you nasty pm's!!!

I would, but its not worth it... people are assholes, and unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to change that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back