• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL SAMCO HOSE GROUP BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isnt going to be one of those "i got to wait till next year to put them on, because it got too cold when i finally recieved them " Group buys is it???

1.5 weeks till three mos since this Groupbuy was started.

This isnt going to be one of those "i got to wait till next year to put them on, because it got too cold when i finally recieved them " Group buys is it???

1.5 weeks till three mos since this Groupbuy was started.

The order was placed with Samco, and my guy is waiting to get the hoses before taking the damn money from my paypal account (paypal debit card FTW) and I have been working a ton of hours lately and havent been able to contact them furthur from when I placed the order.... so give me some time and I will get more information...

Kyle

Hey Kyle, I know this may come in a rude manner but there is none intended!

You have $5400(27X$200) bucks of our money in your hands! We need some type of constant update from either you or your supplier. This cannot keep going on where you are a bit busy and then come on a week later and say I will find out....but......

We need some kind of update. Call the your distributor or supplier, Im sure they done want to lose an easy $5400 sale!!!!

Thanks, Let us know!

- amyn

x 2 :shrug:

I called my guy, and the order has been placed with Samco, and he is waiting until all the kits arrive to him to charge me for them... I will also be in furthur contact in the next couple of days to get an expected ship date if Samco can give him one...

Kyle

I called my guy, and the order has been placed with Samco, and he is waiting until all the kits arrive to him to charge me for them... I will also be in furthur contact in the next couple of days to get an expected ship date if Samco can give him one...

Kyle

Did your supplier ever comment on the two separate shipments, one for the common colors and the other for the more unique ones?

I will know if it will be a reasonable time in the next couple of days, as soon as my guy talks with Samco! Trust me, I want these hoses as bad as everyone else... they are going to look great with my supercharged 3L!

I called my guy today, he was busy, and he called back when I was trying to put my wifes motor back in her SVT so I was unable to get the phone, so wil lcall him again tomorrow... sorry guys!

He didn't leave a message?... bummer. Can't wait to see what he comes back with.

Another week has passed since I have posted.

- amyn

And your point is... what exactly :confused:

Come on man you werent in on the group buy so we dont care.... Dont tease us like that cause you ordered your seperate from everyone else. :mad:

im just saying...

nah nah nah nah nah nah, ha ha ha ha ha ha

cartman.jpg

edit: sorry for the big pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back