• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

um who said i was giving it up? yeah i think you should get facts before you go talkin about that kinda stuff. and sorry i was too pissed off to say getting :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed, and my mom says getting puss so yeah its what im used to.

so devan is in fact banging another girl? if so, he just ratcheted up a notch in my book. :laugh:

but something tells me he's not, and you were just running your mouth.... :shrug:

so devan is in fact banging another girl? if so, he just ratcheted up a notch in my book. :laugh:

but something tells me he's not, and you were just running your mouth.... :shrug:

he was telling me about this hot chick that goes to Eastern that he is banging.

haha think what you want it doesnt really matter to me, and if u think im a slut there are 3 freshmen girls knocked up right now and an 8th grader hahahhahaha:laugh:

haha think what you want it doesnt really matter to me, and if u think im a slut there are 3 freshmen girls knocked up right now and an 8th grader hahahhahaha:laugh:

i think you need to re-read my posts. never said you were a slut or anything close to it, pumpkin. ;)

i don't judge. i bust balls, give you a hard time, crush your hopes and dreams.... but i never judge. :)

i think you need to re-read my posts. never said you were a slut or anything close to it, pumpkin. ;)

i don't judge. i bust balls, give you a hard time, crush your hopes and dreams.... but i never judge. :)

lmao my daddy used to call me pumpkin!!!!! sry that just made me laugh really hard, and i no you didnt, i was just sayin if u think its bad that a 15 y.o has sex then you need to come visit dexter, they hand out free condoms in the councling office or w/e :shrug:

lmao my daddy used to call me pumpkin!!!!! sry that just made me laugh really hard, and i no you didnt, i was just sayin if u think its bad that a 15 y.o has sex then you need to come visit dexter, they hand out free condoms in the councling office or w/e :shrug:

and if they hand them out of course you have to use them:crazy:

i didn't say it was bad. i just said if you're already doing it, it's too late for the rents to stop you.

reading comprehension > you.

i didn't say it was bad. i just said if you're already doing it, it's too late for the rents to stop you.

reading comprehension > you.

my parents gave up on me in 7th grade, not for that reason but for others that wern't so great, and yeah shut up i only read what i have to lol:laugh:

You can call MX daddy if you want....

my parents gave up on me in 7th grade, not for that reason but for others that wern't so great, and yeah shut up i only read what i have to lol:laugh:

Didn't you say something about advanced english....

Being a moderator I was forced to remove my funny picture. The unnamed individual that was stroking a dildo in the picture requested that his picture be removed because he is 'no longer an active member'.

Let this be the formal warning to anyone else that decides to post a picture of an inactive member holding a dildo, any motivational posters of said member holding dildo, or any "dildowned" variants.

-Pud
So what, this "unnamed" member isnt coming back! YAY!!!!

I think for educational purposes and to make everyone feel better there's really only one solution.

A booby feel comparison between Day and Ashey baby.

You can call MX daddy if you want....

Didn't you say something about advanced english....

haha oh yeah cant wait to see how that would blow over with devan hehe :cool: and yeah i tested out of it, whats ur point? just because i can manage to use my brain for a 4 hour test doesnt mean i use it all the time. haha

I think for educational purposes and to make everyone feel better there's really only one solution.

A booby feel comparison between Day and Ashey baby.

im all for it hahaha

you do know that MX isnt really her daddy right:shrug: :laugh:

HES NOT!? wtf? im so confused now

Ummm, no, I didn't... shhhhhhh

hahhahahha

Back