• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lotek Gauge Pods :: Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey another gauge question, let say i want a auto meter oil press. is it worth it to pay the difference for a electric gauge compare to a mechanical one ??

Yes, yes, yes yes yes yes yes yes yes... oh, and yes.

Mechanical is a PITA, and they suck. Go electrical the first time.

that the price i found for the auto meter ultra-lite.. i dunno.. 200$ for a gauge seem excessive... considering that i still have 2 other to buy

Right, that is for the Electronic "Full Sweep"
The Short sweep is only $55.

The full sweep shows more numbers, for a little more accurate reading... But its oil pressure. In my eyes, you either have normal pressure or you dont. So the short sweep would tell you all you need to know, along with saving you $150. If you want dead balls accurate go fully digital. :D

Short sweep: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ATM-4327&N=700+0&autoview=sku

Metric version: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ATM-4327-M&N=700+0&autoview=sku

Last edited:
Ugh.. hurry up and get here pod!

I have like 10 things I ordered for the SVT, and none of them are here yet.
I'm tooo impatient.

Everyone should receive their pod within 5-7 business days from the date ordered, give or take a few days. Keep in mind they are filling about 50 orders from this buy, along with their other orders. So they might get backed up by a couple days.

Thank you for shopping with Lo-Tek, Inc.

The status of this order is currently: Shipped
The shipping method is: Priority Mail - United States
The tracking number is: None
The ship date is: 7-2-2007

Thank you for shopping with Lo-Tek, Inc.

The status of this order is currently: Shipped
The shipping method is: Priority Mail - United States
The tracking number is: None
The ship date is: 7-2-2007

Got mine too. Yes!! Wow that was fast!

Wonder if it is b/c we ordered 1st or b/c we ordered black ones that don't need painted? I figured I didn't want to chance their blue being off and I have a bit of the Ford MNB left so I'd save myself the $7 and do it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back