• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

hes not very happy with your response:nonono:

and im not very happy with him, and the fact that he thinks im just a puppet that he can pull out when he wants it. :mad: so tell him to tell me to my face then when he comes to see me tuesday if he comes, and if we are still together

depends whos she dating. and how much money she wants

id say you failed at making that choice picking the guy that pays for parts with his dignity
IMG_0513.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

wow umm EGL is nuts. but us NECEG have more post so ha

but on a better note. its cute devan's girls got a mind of her own.

those are the type that do guys on the side?!?!?!

:shrug:

Last edited:
Too bad today wasn't a junior high snow day in here... good Christ.

Can't you guys pass notes back and forth in homeroom or something? :D

wow umm EGL is nuts. but us NECEG have more post so ha

but on a better note. its cute devan's girls got a mind of her own.

those are the type that do guys on the side?!?!?!

:shrug:

i dont know how to take that buttttt yes i do have a mind of my own believe it or not, and i dont do guys on the side sorry haha

Too bad today wasn't a junior high snow day in here... good Christ.

Can't you guys pass notes back and forth in homeroom or something? :D

I rember doing that it was so much fun, yes my comments are pointless but im bored

umm its the 21 century. they text now adays. im still old school with a circle yes or no notes!!

no you cant text in most classes at least in dexter they freaking trained my teachers to know when your texting, plus most of the phones that work have loud ass keyboards. it sucks, and i remember doing those notes i hated those!!!!! :nonono: Yamaha's suck by the way haha i grew up riding dirt bikes and :censored::censored::censored::censored:, and all my dads yamahas lasted about 2 months and mine about 2 hours

Last edited:
Back