• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

Wait a minute... did that dude's little 15-year old GF come in here and start trying to talk trash? I'm not sure I believe what I just read.

Then she laughs at him for being a ballerina. :D Might not have been the best idea to have her come in here.

BWAHAHHAHA, I love how this thread started towards me and ended up towards Devin.

Finally im a step higher then someone, I need to celebrate... Free beer to the next person that that posts in this thread.

n1260750185_30102713_9050copy.jpg

im going to keep count of how many times I see that picture posted, just because its absolutely epic.

I get a free beer or ill ban you from the egl, and tell everyone your SZ plans... and yes, I know them.

I get a free beer or ill ban you from the egl, and tell everyone your SZ plans... and yes, I know them.

:cry: come on now Alex, lets make a deal, I know something you want that we talked about that I can be very generous about.

i just noticed how big the hand is

yeah i play the violin i cant really help it ok? so chill out. that and it looks really messed up in that pic

shes a ballerina beating gangster yo!

oh yeah im so gangster, im a gangster from an all white school.

meh... if she's 15 and giving it up already, not much the parents can do at this point. especially if she's referring to having sex as "getting puss".

um who said i was giving it up? yeah i think you should get facts before you go talkin about that kinda stuff. and sorry i was too pissed off to say getting :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed, and my mom says getting puss so yeah its what im used to.

I just want to say, even though I'll get crap for saying this when im trying to be nice to you guys, but, for those of you that are joking sweet your awesome but if any of you are serious, like devan thought that one of you said somthing serious about the whole beating thing, and we almost broke up, ok? that doesnt make him happy or me happy not that you give a flying :censored::censored::censored::censored: about me, but that doesnt matter, stop saying stuff like that because its not true, im not that kind of person nor to i plan on it, and if you want to judge me get to know me. thanks for all you that were joking and for those who wern't, please stop.
Go ahead give me crap for being nice if you want i dont care.
Bye

Back