• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2009 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

So I wanted to post a few pics of my purdy car. SVT #3340. Not a whole lot done to it. I have B&M short shifter, 18'' Kei Pulse wheels on Falken racing tires, HID's, Nokya Hyper yellow fogs, Stazi mesh, blacked-out rear reclector, hightower lights, tinted, K&N air intake, and some other little things. (next project: mirko installation)

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo123/jkohli89/IMG_0195.jpg

I really like this (third picture). The way the horizon's glow is visible across the car is very nice.

Thanks for all the comments. Yes I know I was a little late, but I figured I would throw the pics on just for the heck of it.

i think i have made this suggestion in the past but just thought id throw it out there...maybe in addition to the members name being shown, maybe the location of the picture could be added? maybe the the cars info too...

something like this

MEMBER NAME
HOUSTON, TX
1999 Ford SVT Contour

nothing to clutter or take away from the pictured, but something that gives a little background info to the actual shot

every year im like "damn thats a cool picture, where was that taken?"

anybody else agree or disagree?

i think i have made this suggestion in the past but just thought id throw it out there...maybe in addition to the members name being shown, maybe the location of the picture could be added? maybe the the cars info too...

something like this

MEMBER NAME
HOUSTON, TX
1999 Ford SVT Contour

nothing to clutter or take away from the pictured, but something that gives a little background info to the actual shot

every year im like "damn thats a cool picture, where was that taken?"

anybody else agree or disagree?

If you have his name on the picture then you could just Pm him/her and ask them where they took the picture.

come on, thats not gonna happen haha

most calenders do show the location in a small text somewhere on the picture
i just think it would be a nice, tasteful, professional looking touch

i get so anxious to click my pm box everytime i see i have a new one. the anticipation is killing me! i know i probably wont make it in, but still!

Awesome. I got my message. I hope I get to pick what month I'm on. :cool:

Sorry to those that didn't get a PM. :cry:

When will the calendar be ready for purchasing? I hope to receive it before the 31st!

(obligatory - no PM here - no matter though)

When will the calendar be ready for purchasing? I hope to receive it before the 31st!

(obligatory - no PM here - no matter though)

At this rate, I doubt it. It is in the hands of the judges now, the sooner they get me the results, the sooner I can release it.

Back