• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2009 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

shut up before i smack you with a shoe, Bill.

:laugh: :laugh: :p

He thinks he wins, and then suddenly he has an asshole filled firmly with jet hot coated msds headers. :shrug: :laugh:

"No lube. No dinner. Just straight in the ass." <--I believe I stole that from MxRacer but might remember wrong. :laugh:

I'm sorry for the delay... I have tomorrow afternoon free and will devote that time to finishing this.

And after much thought I think I am going to officially announce that I cannot do this next year. Or at least, not without help. So if someone wants to step in, let me know and I'll help out.

I'm sorry for the delay... I have tomorrow afternoon free and will devote that time to finishing this.

And after much thought I think I am going to officially announce that I cannot do this next year. Or at least, not without help. So if someone wants to step in, let me know and I'll help out.

I'd be willing to take on the task. I've got some good ideas and the time to devote to it. So with that said I'd be more then happy to take it over for next year or at least help you out to get it finished.

Back