• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2009 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

Sorry guys, lots of good pictures this year. There were some that I really liked personally that didn't get voted high enough... But thats why we have a vote, to be fair.

I think it would be really awesome if the cover skipped the bevel/emboss/drop shadow treatments this year. Just my opinion, don't take it too hard.

Looking forward to purchasing one!

I think it would be really awesome if the cover skipped the bevel/emboss/drop shadow treatments this year. Just my opinion, don't take it too hard.

Looking forward to purchasing one!

You have a better idea?

Noone has ever offered to do the cover so I do what I can.

You have a better idea?

Noone has ever offered to do the cover so I do what I can.

It's not like that buddy, I don't mean to be abrasive about it. The past few calendars have had a similar 'touch' to them, and just want to see something set 2009 apart that's all.

Not that I've ever had a 'better' idea, but I have offered in the past to help with the creative work for the calendar. I believe it was either unnoticed or unpopular, so I never pursued it. :shrug: But like I said, I'm looking forward to a purchase either way. :)

Back