• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2009 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

juuuuuuuuuuuuust great:rolleyes:. i cant believe this thread is still open. i couldve gone back & reshot my pictures:mad:

I don't recall any submission thread being locked at the deadline. but it would be pretty easy to figure out who posted late by the date on their post.

Okay heres the deal, the team of judges is currently being assembled (don't ask if you can be a part, the offer is extended to those who have participated in the past and those who have an eye for good photography).

Once that is done (the judges will be given typically a week to vote). Then the winners (plus 2 or 3 backups) will be PM'd for full resolution images. Then it usually takes about a week or two to put eveything together and get it up for sale.

So I wanted to post a few pics of my purdy car. SVT #3340. Not a whole lot done to it. I have B&M short shifter, 18'' Kei Pulse wheels on Falken racing tires, HID's, Nokya Hyper yellow fogs, Stazi mesh, blacked-out rear reclector, hightower lights, tinted, K&N air intake, and some other little things. (next project: mirko installation)
1.jpg

CopyofIMG_01416copy.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo123/jkohli89/IMG_0195.jpg

Back