• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next CEG meet ( Mod Meet )

prefer Joes! we can ride to Kyles for the night for the people who are going to spend the night.

Is this a private thing for people who already have met or if I show up will I be welcome?

And if I have this right--it's the weekend of Feb 14th?

Is this a private thing for people who already have met or if I show up will I be welcome?

And if I have this right--it's the weekend of Feb 14th?

March 14th and you are more then welcome to come through!

I will edit it and as the time gets closer i will open a new thread and sam can Sticky it..
March 14th all is welcome..Mod meet at my house lunch and food provided ( Home made Italian style of course ) LOL..

And then after party at kyles local strip club is right around the corner for anyone that wants to come..

There's plenty of time. You can always get a gearbox that needs to be rebuilt for dirt cheap and send that one out. Then your car wouldn't have to be down for more than a day.

Ive got a MTX-75 here complete just needs a bearing and shift tower and to be sealed back up and its good to go..Perfect to have sent out if you want..

I will edit it and as the time gets closer i will open a new thread and sam can Sticky it..
March 14th all is welcome..Mod meet at my house lunch and food provided ( Home made Italian style of course ) LOL..

And then after party at kyles local strip club is right around the corner for anyone that wants to come..

I love this guy for knowing the rules!!:laugh:

Hmmm!!! the strip club!!!! OMG were going back!!!!!!!

too bad the meet isnt april 14th. i might be down there then
snky.gif

Back