• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next CEG meet ( Mod Meet )

So is this a get together and Mod party. I just got a 98 svt. and am getting a turbo kit for it. This is my second svt i also have a 01 Lightning.

So... Is there going to be any shooting this time. If so, I have this new gun. It's the eightyeight magnum. It shoots through schools.

Yeah bring it theres 2 gun ranges around here..or we can just go out to the local woods i know about and you can shoot it out there.LOL..

So... Is there going to be any shooting this time. If so, I have this new gun. It's the eightyeight magnum. It shoots through schools.

Schweeeeet! Im always packing so Ill just bring extra ammo and maybe we can pick up some grape fruit, apples, and watermelons!

Yeah if we wanna hit up the woods we would take my truck out there and set somthing up my buddy use to always take his AK out there and let loose with it..

Just makes it easier to know you hit something. I find it really funny the SE CEGers have this trend of shooting now. I love it! Im going to try and see if I can borrow a friends AR15.

Back