• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next CEG meet ( Mod Meet )

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Ok plans for the next CEG meet Sam and I and some others were thinking about doing a mod meet at my house again..I will be clearing headlights..Doing some painting work for those who will need it done..PM me with what you have and we will discuss it there..
As for a date im not sure yet..I see the Ford meet is middle of Jan..Maybe sometime in Feb?..
Post some ideas..

Edit: March 14th is when this will be held and Perfer everyone to get there in the morning.

I think sometime in March will be ideal becasue everyone gets income tax money by then.

End of march would be a good idea. Make sure you have a good TV for the March Madness! I would like a mod meet for different things. If my plans go right I wont need much modding in March. I would hope to see a few things done on other peoples cars. Anyone have a suspension/brake set up lying around?

Last edited:
Ok people March sounds ideal as well..Lets start planning..

Work on the cars during the car with whatever you need installed or help with etc..
And hit up Ft.myers beach for some Mini Golf and feed the gators..

Sam can pick up the girls..LOL.

Anyone have a weekend that would work best for them?

So is that a good weekend to have the meet? Have a Bday with a bunch of CEGers. Might get outta hand in like .32 seconds.:laugh:

I see a birthday cake about 5 feet tall and this cake isnt edible.:laugh:

Sounds like a great idea. I have a few things on my list which I really should do soon. Primarily the exhaust and maybe new struts. I'll bring drinks, hopefully there's a 7-11 in town lmao.

yes very very hush hush special for more reasons then we can even imagine. Lets take a run to 7-11 Vinny we need it!

He didn't mention waffle house because there wasn't one nearby my house. If there was...

Back