• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Next CEG meet ( Mod Meet )

Maybe. I might rush my car and keep the 2.5 for just a little longer. I will have a 3 liter by summer though.

oooh... hrm...
by march I should have new suspension to put on, and by then maybe Goumba can have that a/c compressor for me :crazy:

Do I need to bring my air tools or anything to this? This sounds fun as hell. Hrm.. or does someone wanna put in a 3L for me while we're at it?:shocked:- eh? eh??

Sorry guys. Give me an hour and I'll have those pics sent. My Internet doesn't want to work right now for some reason.

oooh... hrm...
by march I should have new suspension to put on, and by then maybe Goumba can have that a/c compressor for me :crazy:

Do I need to bring my air tools or anything to this? This sounds fun as hell. Hrm.. or does someone wanna put in a 3L for me while we're at it?:shocked:- eh? eh??

I can bring a prepped 3L to the meet for you. Pm me for details. :)

John you work faster than comcast digital cable!! If you lived by me my turbo would have been done years ago!

Sam man last mod meet was awesome..Me always under the car since no one else would get under it..LOL..

People i have a Air compressor and Air tools..My sockets and rachet selection is crazy im missing things so if you have a case with sockets and such bring them

Post here what you have and want installed etc..

Sam i will see you thursday Lets get that beast complete..
1.Brent- Suspension?

Ok. Joe I have to call you. I need to be somewhere Thurs morning for some unemployment thing.

lol!!! You didnt even drink that night! man was I dissapointed with you.

Last edited:
People i have a Air compressor and Air tools..My sockets and rachet selection is crazy im missing things so if you have a case with sockets and such bring them

I've got an airtool case w/ sockets and shyte.. prolly a few rachets, wrench, etc too.. i'll bring what airtools I got since u got a compressor... I'll prolly bring the regular tools too just in case - ya never know... :shrug:
Last time I needed a socket for my airtools I didn't have, I just used a regular craftsman socket and broke the hell out of it... returned it for a new one :rolleyes: The guy even asked "did you use this with an impact wrench" I said "yup", and he shrugged and gave me a new one, "this isn't the tool for that ya know"... "yup".

Depending on what svttour talks to me about, i'll have "something" to do at the mod-meet... funds might have to be diverted, depending on project. So it might be suspension.. or engine... or a hooker. I mean... yeah

1. Brent - Suspension, Bumper Painting
2. Blast47 - somethin :crazy:

Seeing as this will only be a weekend meet. There will only be 4 slots for people to get their cars worked on. i dont want to have too many people want to get stuff done and not have enough time for it. So as soon as the 4 slots fill up thats it.

Also people who will be doing most of the work such as Joe, Kyle and myself shouldnt be spending money at this meet if any at all. Remember guys getting this stuff done at a meet saves you alot more down the road with an unfamiliar mechaic or shop. ;) Im pretty sure you are aware of that I just want to make it clear.

I think I would like to finally change out my exhaust. I'm thinking maybe a trubendz kit and some headers. I still have a factory y-pipe laying around. Do you guys think we can optimize it or should I look for aftermarket? Whoever helps out on my car gets all the free drinks they want! I don't mind getting under the car and getting my hands dirty but my mechanic skills are very limited. Also, I'll have some left over parts from the current exhaust if anyone is interested although I'm not sure of their condition. 2 Magnaflow resonators & 2 Magnaflow race series mufflers.

Back