• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New to pittsburgh

I'm going to school at Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics at the Allegheny County Airport in West Mifflin. I guess where my apartment is at is considered Whitehall... Its funny, I've been here over 2 years and I still don't know my way around, lol :crazy:

I'm going to school at Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics at the Allegheny County Airport in West Mifflin. I guess where my apartment is at is considered Whitehall... Its funny, I've been here over 2 years and I still don't know my way around, lol :crazy:

I live in Whitehall...where is your apartment?

i cant find anything around here. tryed to go to autozone the otherday to borrow a tool and mapquest said 17mins, ended up taken me 1 hour. i think i went over the wrong bridge or somthing

i cant find anything around here. tryed to go to autozone the otherday to borrow a tool and mapquest said 17mins, ended up taken me 1 hour. i think i went over the wrong bridge or somthing

:censored::censored::censored::censored: An hour from Cheswick. You did more than take the wrong bridge. There is an Autozone near the Hulton Bridge.I think there is one along the main drag in Cheswick next to the skating rink, acroos from the pink elephant :shrug: no I have not been drinking :laugh:

A little late, but welcome. How you liking Pittsburgh? Def good group CEG people out here.

BTW we need to get a Pittsburgh meet going!! The last time I saw anyone was back when Ryan did his headers and that wind storm went through knocking down some of Scott's trees. Wow, that has been a while. LOL. Sorry guys, between work and the new car I've been busy.

Oh yeah........Bye bye Saab.......Hello Sonic Yellow WRX!!!! Woot woot! ;)

its not to bad now that i finally got a job.. i hate not working it makes me feel like a bumb but luckly walmart hired me and are paying me pretty well.
when it starts getting nicer out we should deff set up a meet somewhere so i can get introduced:laugh:

BTW we need to get a Pittsburgh meet going!!

Oh yeah........Bye bye Saab.......Hello Sonic Yellow WRX!!!! Woot woot! ;)
WRX, man I'm envious. Nice pick up.

As for a meet, How about one up by McConnells Mills, once weather gets nicer? Some great places for pics, we could do hamburgers/hot dogs on grill, and some cool trails around. Heres a sample of the scenery:
mm3zo9.jpg

mm1rf8.jpg

nice.....lets see some pics

WRX, man I'm envious. Nice pick up.

As for a meet, How about one up by McConnells Mills, once weather gets nicer? Some great places for pics, we could do hamburgers/hot dogs on grill, and some cool trails around.

Thanks guys. It's ok so far but it needs more mods!! Stock is just to boring for me. Uppipe, downpipe, and exhaust are on the way, next up suspension and brakes!

Oh and count me in for the meet. My only question is, since when did we care about the weather? I mean I even conviced Homer to bust out the Cobra in March a couple years back. Go into to eat its fine, a little cold but fine......come back out and its a white out!! LOL. Ah good times....

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pi.gif

Where are the pictures?

Do you guys go to places where there are "plastics"? :)

Back