• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

not just another forum

ohiocsvt

CEG'er
ok not sure if i am posting this in the right place, but oh well.

first, i would like to say thank you to all envolved. the amount of creadible info on this forum is amazing.

second, the people who are here to answer ques, most of the time, with out talking down on some one. keep it up.

again thanks for making this not just another lame forum

true dat, I might still be a newb to contours but not to cars/car forums in general I try to get involved as much as I can and can't wait to meet some fellow cegers!

true dat, I might still be a newb to contours but not to cars/car forums in general I try to get involved as much as I can and can't wait to meet some fellow cegers!

Then you should come to sz this year, I have been on this forum for years and will be coming for the first time this year. It should be fun to meet everyone that loves me so:laugh:

We are a CEG (car/contour enthusiast group) not just a forum :) I would have sold my contour a long time ago if it wasn't for this site!

We are a CEG (car/contour enthusiast group) not just a forum :) I would have sold my contour a long time ago if it wasn't for this site!

Meeeeee tooooooo and I wouldnt have bought another one if it wasnt for this amazing place.

i was going to add that to my begining statement that untill i came across you guys my svt was getting sold and now my enthusiasim is rejuvinated

Then you should come to sz this year, I have been on this forum for years and will be coming for the first time this year. It should be fun to meet everyone that loves me so:laugh:

oh believe me I will be, hopefully I can get some other fellow csvt michiganders to cruise over there with me in a group :laugh:

oh believe me I will be, hopefully I can get some other fellow csvt michiganders to cruise over there with me in a group :laugh:

That shouldn't be too hard. But seriously, you only need to drive 2 hours east, so even if no one wants to drive with you, just go. You won't be lonely for too long.

That shouldn't be too hard. But seriously, you only need to drive 2 hours east, so even if no one wants to drive with you, just go. You won't be lonely for too long.

i went alone last year and after about 35 mins. on the road, i was in a svt convoy:cool:

Yeah, no kidding. I have to drive an hour one way to meet up with my closest CEG'ers. Then after that is is 3 hours one way. I is all alone.

I just gets lost real easily, especially in the detroit area I can't remember how many times I got lost on telegraph road going to the auto show.

I just gets lost real easily, especially in the detroit area I can't remember how many times I got lost on telegraph road going to the auto show.

thats because telegraph road is no where near the autoshow:shrug: :laugh:

Back