• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New to pittsburgh

I've already seen that knob before. :D

JoeBMX2... jump in anytime. We have a bad habit of taking over threads and totally changing the subject so please free to take it back to the subject or jump right in with us. :)

no its cool ive been a little busy bc i just started working again so ive been all over the place... but about that meet that sounds pretty cool im up for just about anything

OK, good.

I look forward to pictures of said meet after it happens. :)

Very nice! Will you be using your SVT UIM, etc. when you do the build?

Sorry, I just assumed. Good luck with the swap!
Are you doing the "SVT body kit"?

umm......:confused:

I met pics of the WRX....but that is a nice nob too :laugh:

I'll get some pics up eventually. Right now it's basically just a stock 03 Sonic Yellow WRX. The only things that were left on the car when I got it were a turbo timer, rear strut bar, Perrin short ram intake (which has since been removed b/c of how dirty the filter is), Perrin turbo uplet pipe, and a JVC CD/DVD player.

Come to think of it, I haven't even taken one picture of it yet. Wow, I might want to do that before I start modding it. :blackeye:

That would be good, getting some pictures before you mod the hell out of it. :)
Hurry up will ya... we don't care if it's stock, we want a picture.

Sorry, I just assumed. Good luck with the swap!
Are you doing the "SVT body kit"?

I am trying to work a deal with someone for a SVT rear bumper for coating some rims from a certain WRX :laugh:

But beyond that I am short on cash, but I would like to put a kit on it.

Sounds like a good deal.
One piece at a time and you'll get it done.

Sounds like a good deal.
One piece at a time and you'll get it done.

I got the car for 400 bucks, it has new front tires, rotors, brakes, calipers and new rebuilt rack and pinion. Body is in great shape, interior is rough but manageable and it needs a new heart. Picked that up for 500.00 so I am sitting at 900 bucks so far. I had a Tour a few years ago and when this presented itself the wife said get it (she liked the 4 banger cause it was a little sleeper, I am afraid of what she is going to do in this one :laugh:)

Excellent deal you got!

Never mind what your wife is going to do, she needs to have fun also. :)
You can't not let her have fun, she was the one that said to get it.
:cool:

See, Paul agrees.
Hand the keys over to her when the work is complete and let her have at it. :)
Just tell her that your new friends on the CEG agree that she needs to have some fun. Maybe then, she'll join.

See, Paul agrees.
Hand the keys over to her when the work is complete and let her have at it. :)
Just tell her that your new friends on the CEG agree that she needs to have some fun. Maybe then, she'll join.

Oh she will drive it as much or more than I will. She will love pulling up next to a young kid in his pride and joy and then dust him to the next light. :shrug: don't know what the old lady is driving dude I couldn't keep up:shrug:

Back