• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex Group Buy 2013!

if anyonw wants to buy out my spot in this group buy please pm me. ive decided against further modding the car. and focusing more on getting other stuff situated in life. only put fourth the amount for deposit.

Did you get a Duraflex or CF?

I would be interested in another GB for the Duraflex.

if anyonw wants to buy out my spot in this group buy please pm me. ive decided against further modding the car. and focusing more on getting other stuff situated in life. only put fourth the amount for deposit.

there you go geddup. ill have maybe one extra splitter from the GB. all the ones in stock have been sold, other than blems. even if we get another GB going it will be a while before theyre in peoples' hands.

1.Junijc
2.SoundQSVT
3.offthewallds
4.CSVT-0611
5.Sneezer
6.ARTICFROSTSVT
7.TURBOjimbo
8.Git-r-done
9.Daven
10.SloCSTV
11.Bigboyricky93
12.Dairdevy10
13.1fastfucus

splitter

splitter

ok thanks anyway i will keep my open for the next one.. says that you can still get one after the GB is over for 50$ more is it possible to still do that?

I have a big car show to go to in mid June (Slamology in Indianapolis) and was wondering if there is any chance these would be here by then? If no, that is fine and I won't even worry about it.

there's definitely a chance it will make it

At this point I'll assume it won't be here. The show is 10 days from now....

hey guys,
i hit up pete to talk to his person at ED. he has a new contact, they keep switching them up so its like dealing with a noob all the time. im waiting to hear back from him and im sure he's waiting to hear back from them. pete says theyve been running behind schedule on his stuff so he assumes that our stuff is probably running behind as well. lets keep our fingers crossed.

I'm kinda wondering if it will even be here before Spring Zing. :shrug:
Thanks for the update.

pete was able to get ahold of them today (surprisingly). they said theyre practically guaranteeing the arrival on July 15th. so about a month behind schedule. pete says he's not surprised as all his parts have been pushed back as well.

and remember this is coming by cargo ship, in a container, filled with hundreds of other parts. so they may be waiting till other parts are ready to be packed up as well. and then when it arrives it has to go through customs, then be delivered via truck and then everything unloaded, inventory done, sorted, labeled/bagged etc... im not sure if the 15th means the ship is arriving that day or the truck should arrive at ED that day.

if anyone would rather switch over to a "blem" splitter or a CF splitter so they can have it in time for **** let me know.

i can ask to see if we're on track with the july 15th. that's the last i heard. ill text pete and post up when he gets back to me.

I would like one as well, did not even see this until now :( Is it possible for you to still do the $50 more after GB or is that a negative?

talked to pete today. ED is behind. theyre now pushing it back to Aug 9 :blackeye:

they wanted to push it back even further to Sep but pete was fighting them on it so theyre bumping them in priority. im not sure if that means theyre not even made yet or what...:confused:

sorry for the not so great news to start your weekend off with..

I would like one as well, did not even see this until now :( Is it possible for you to still do the $50 more after GB or is that a negative?

im not exactly sure what you mean... can you buy one at non GB pricing after the GB is over? if so, yes, if we have any extras.

Back