• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex Group Buy 2013!

I have a big car show to go to in mid June (Slamology in Indianapolis) and was wondering if there is any chance these would be here by then? If no, that is fine and I won't even worry about it.

My deposit will be sent Tuesday. So that means we will only need on more to get our minimum!

I have a big car show to go to in mid June (Slamology in Indianapolis) and was wondering if there is any chance these would be here by then? If no, that is fine and I won't even worry about it.

there's definitely a chance it will make it

My deposit will be sent Tuesday. So that means we will only need on more to get our minimum!

ok, the only other 2 people im waiting to hear from are Dairdevyld, Supah Stah and Quicksilver. ive sent all 3 PMs about it. dont want the GB being held up by someone who then decides not to join in. just trying to see if they are for sure in or not and when they plan to send the deposit. if any of you guys are friends with these 3 shoot them a text or email and ask them to check their PMs i sent.

Ahhhh screw it! I'm indecisive. I want back in on the group buy and my deposit has been sent. Sorry for the confusion on my behalf lol. :)

ok, we're waiting on 3 people who said they are in. ive sent all 3 a pm about it. i also emailed milan since i have his email address. dont have one for the other 2 guys. we'll give them through this Sunday/Easter to get on board before we close the doors and fire up the bus.

ive given ED the go ahead and forwarded my deposit to the them. we can now officially start the clock!

**not an April Fools joke :rolleyes::crazy:

Can I still get in on this or am I too late? Either the Duraflex or the CF one?

I'm a Newbie, please excuse my ignorance.

no guys, its all closed up. already put the order in a couple of weeks ago. we still have a couple left in stock right now but theyre for sale at regular non-GB pricing.

Just sold the LAST duraflex splitter we have in stock. we might have an extra one when the GB batch arrives. it will be at regular pricing of course.

if there is enough interest, we can get another GB going again right after. need at least 10 people again.

if anyonw wants to buy out my spot in this group buy please pm me. ive decided against further modding the car. and focusing more on getting other stuff situated in life. only put fourth the amount for deposit.

Back