• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Duraflex Group Buy 2013!

Do you mean this Sunday the 15th?? My funds wont clear my acct til Monday bc of the weekend. If it is this Sunday at 11, it is ok I understand I messed up, so don't worry I won't fight for my deposit cause its my fault and you can sell it off to someone else.

im going to start bugging the rest of the people in the GB who still have a balance due. its been over 30 days that the splitters have been here. ill give everyone till the 21st to get their balances in. that's a whole week from today. jumijc, you were the only one bugging me during the GB about when theyd be ready and now you're behind :lol:

just need to get the $150 balance in by the 21st of Sep. shipping can be whenever you're ready.

svt4stv LIKES this comment

:laugh:

Oh dangit... I rolled coins this morning into wrappers so I could try to get enough into my Paypal linked acct because the transfer from my other acct wouldn't come through in time. I got up before work and counted all that change lol. I saw last week you said something about one more week and so I really thought you were serious... Oh well. Got all that old change off the dresser. :rolleyes:

Oh dangit... I rolled coins this morning into wrappers so I could try to get enough into my Paypal linked acct because the transfer from my other acct wouldn't come through in time. I got up before work and counted all that change lol. I saw last week you said something about one more week and so I really thought you were serious... Oh well. Got all that old change off the dresser. :rolleyes:

the last time i posted about the $ being due was when they arrived on aug 9th lol. we just bought a new house, moving this week, so ive been preoccupied and forgot to bug people. i figured people would be so excited about them finally being here they would be hounding me, which some did lol. no worries, im not like the bank and trying to foreclose on anyone or keep anyone's $ or splitter. but if you let them, some people will wait forever before finally wrapping things up.

if you guys are happy with your dealings with me please be sure to leave me some feedback in the feedback forum. even though these are new parts its still a transaction. ive sold tons of stuff on here via GBs but dont have much feedback.

ONLY if you have good things to say though!!1! lol.

Hahahaha damn I really misread.. Well either way you will get the payment tomorrow afternoon. I'm gonna send it to the same PayPal that I initially used correct? And don't worry I will leave feedback.

Received mine yesterday. Someone at work signed for it without inspecting. :nonono:
rffCx24s.jpg

6AuN3gXs.jpg

Looks great overall, just the one little spot on the front there. Any suggestions on repair? Bondo?

No possibility of ABS? :'[

i guess i was wrong. they also make urethane parts which i guess is the same as abs?? pete texted me this earlier. i know it costs more but he said they use the same mold so it can be an option. he's finding out the details.

Received mine yesterday. Someone at work signed for it without inspecting. :nonono:
rffCx24s.jpg

6AuN3gXs.jpg

Looks great overall, just the one little spot on the front there. Any suggestions on repair? Bondo?

i asked pete to come here and chime in on fixes. im sure its no big deal to patch that up when they do the paint work. unless you were planning on running it unfinished.

this is why i try to emphasize over and over again to people to make sure they will be there themselves when the splitters arrive to personally inspect them and refuse the shipment if there's any damage. not sure if ED will still be willing to cover it but luckily its very minor and im sure an easy fix.

Hopefully I'm not being to much of a pain, but do we get a tracking number when it's shipped? I was jw bc being on the other side of the country from California, I wanted to make sure I'd be at home to check it before it got accepted.

Well, the bad news is that I will probably not be able to put the splitter on and leave it on. Did some clearance verification with it while backing out of and pulling into my driveway and the splitter scrapes ever so slightly when at an angle and would scrape baldly if doing it straight on had I not stopped before damage was done. :-(

Well, the bad news is that I will probably not be able to put the splitter on and leave it on. Did some clearance verification with it while backing out of and pulling into my driveway and the splitter scrapes ever so slightly when at an angle and would scrape baldly if doing it straight on had I not stopped before damage was done. :-(

maybe this will work for you
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-corvette-general-discussion/2791331-driveway-curb-ramps.html

we're also looking into having urethane ones made which i guess is the same as or similar to abs plastic. which would allow it more flexibility. but i believe its more expensive.

Back