• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lookie what i got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is shavedsvt?

It seems he vanished from ceg :shrug:

Great job guys getting this thing back in and running for adamn. Plus the engine looks great!!!

got everything back together this evening and its ready to go! enjoy it adam:cool:
DSC00606.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

and another swap i was working on for another cegr that i wrapped up right before starting adams

DSC00542.jpg

DSC00546.jpg

Last edited:
It's just sooo prettaaaaay!:drool:I just.......................well I...................just want to say thank you so much scott.And to those who don't know, this is what ceg is all about.FRIENDS,FUN,AND GETTIN DRUNK!I've officially been ''bagged'' tagged.
Oh yeah where's the pic of the wing you liked so much?

glad you like it adam:cool: and about the ugly park bench wing..........................might be there when you pick her up, might not LOL its kinda defacing all my pretty work

Last edited:
can't wait to get the cash and have you do my 3L, the red engine mount is powercoated right, and the same for the blue engine mount on the other engine?

picked up my car tonight. this thing is awsome! :cool: i learned alot from bagged and he helped me out with a lot of parts i needed to get this thing back together. who knows maybe ill be able to fix it myself in the future now...............probably not LOL, bagged wont let me touch it:laugh:
its a shame hes not gonna be around the contour scene anymore because he really knows his :censored::censored::censored::censored: and really is just a great person.
thanks again bagged your the best

picked up my car tonight. this thing is awsome! :cool: i learned alot from bagged and he helped me out with a lot of parts i needed to get this thing back together. who knows maybe ill be able to fix it myself in the future now...............probably not LOL, bagged wont let me touch it:laugh:
its a shame hes not gonna be around the contour scene anymore because he really knows his :censored::censored::censored::censored: and really is just a great person.

quoted for the truth ....

quoted for the truth ....

and again for the truth.

Where does he think he is going? The taurus forum is looking for some new friends..... Bagged, I am next in line for a free build, so you can't leave yet.

Where does he think he is going? The taurus forum is looking for some new friends..... Bagged, I am next in line for a free build, so you can't leave yet.

joe if i was by you, your car would already be running thats what true freinds and car enthusiasts are all about! but on these forums lately some of the members here have a level of disrespect towards the guys who really make things happen on this forum and its just old. so soon when all my odds and ends are tied up around here and i sell off the tours. i think it'll be time to move on:cry:

Last edited:
damn - I am not sure what to say. I think if you stop selling parts and doing any service a lot of weight will be lifted off your shoulders and you can start enjoying the site again. Hopefully you stick around, contour or not.
What is Jerk going to do now when he goes to your place? Watch movies and eat popcorn? :laugh: - You guys are all good in my book. You stick your necks out for nothing (as do I) trying to help stangers. Love your company, hopefully things will be worked out. -JOE

but thats the shame of it because i enjoy being able to use my car knowledge to help others. me and you will always be freinds joe. and i will just build a new car a different car. ive always done cars long before ceg and i will always continue as it is one of my true joys in life.
bagged

joe if i was by you, your car would already be running thats what true freinds and car enthusiasts are all about!

Ditto to you. I would be diving in on anyone's project just to help, wanting nothing in return. All WI peeps have me at their disposal and I have helped a few for nothing and even did quite a bit of powder coating for $0 including the SZ plaques and the machine work to get them cut. People ask why help for nothing, it doesn't matter. It is about giving all I can, money or not.

me and you will always be freinds joe

Thanks "bro" :)

Adam, congrats on getting her running again. Never met Scott, but he seems to be pretty god aat helping us contour people out. ;)

Motor looks fantastic, too. Make sure you keep it clean, you'll wanna show that off. Just had to say congrats, I've been following the thread, and it makes me glad to see CEG'rs helping others out of a tight spot. Enjoy!

damn - I am not sure what to say. I think if you stop selling parts and doing any service a lot of weight will be lifted off your shoulders and you can start enjoying the site again. Hopefully you stick around, contour or not.
What is Jerk going to do now when he goes to your place? Watch movies and eat popcorn? :laugh: - You guys are all good in my book. You stick your necks out for nothing (as do I) trying to help stangers. Love your company, hopefully things will be worked out. -JOE

Jerk is going to continue learning new cars, and continue to assist in motor swaps and car modifications.

My knowledge will continue to grow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back