• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

lookie what i got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: ban me from a forum I came on once in months to check on my old car (adams) because Grant (shavedSVT, my employee) :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed 'em on it. Also as stated I only said when.

It is nice to finally drive in style again.Bagged,Aj,and others really came through for me in time of desperation without making me feel like an inconvenience.Rather I was a part of their family:cry:Friends for life.

This coming from a guy that was afraid to paint/prep his own god damned bumper, which, BTW I tried to help you with, asshole.

I have done and assisted in more engine swaps on more SVT and non SVT contours then you have fingers on your hands. How extensively have you worked on a contour? Installed an INTAKE? put jacked up ugly E0 wheels on? Ever cracked open a transmission? ever installed a clutch? Ever guided an engine into an engine bay? Have you ever installed headers on a motor? ever swapped cams between engines? Ever assisted in a turbo charger install and troubleshoot? ever assisted in modifying a 3L block and installing it into a contour? Ever swap out an A/C compressor? Alternator on a duratec? swapped Y-pipes? Have you ever even DRIVEN an SVT contour, or a car with a stick shift for that matter?

I and a few other CEGers built my SVT in 1 night, and we are talking BUILT! going from no suspension, no transmission, no flywheel, no exhaust manifolds, no clutch, no wheels, no stereo, up to a clean running driving car in 1 night. You insulting my mechanical abilities is laughable, in fact I almost :censored::censored::censored::censored: my pants laughing so hard when I read that "joke" of a post. How about instead of sitting on your ass in front of a computer all day eating junk food and looking for ways to insult me, you go out and make something for yourself, then come back here and rub it in my face at least then you have something you accomplished to brag about, every post I see you make thats in relation to me makes me laugh, and makes you look like a douche, I just never actually had the heart to say something about it.

stop stalking me.

It is nice to finally drive in style again.Bagged,Aj,and others really came through for me in time of desperation without making me feel like an inconvenience.Rather I was a part of their family:cry:Friends for life.

was?!! you're breaking my balls here, you are a part of our family man, anytime you need stuff you let us know.

LOL that's why you told me to rattle-can my bumper. Best advice ever. :rolleyes:

Ok I'm done...back on topic...

Further more, rattle can can look sweet if you use the proper preparation steps. you see how mystiqueeviltwin made his T-red fender look? :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing outstanding, and its only because he actually spent the time and put in the hard work required to make paint look good.

I pretty sure this is why Scott got the hell out of here, because of this kind of bullsh*t! Listen, you win some and you loose some, period. Look at my car for example. It was in detroit for like 8 weeks and it aint running, but Im not :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:ing, it is what it is. Enough said. Lets try to help each other out instead of attacking each other every chance we get. Lightshow, Im glad everything worked out for ya man, I wasnt so lucky but I know Aj and Scott did what they could, and I still dig'em both.
Keith:cool:

alias, shut your piehole. i've done all those things too. :laugh: but i got our of contours, for good. oh yes, it feels sooo good.

glad to see adam's car is back on the road. in all seriousness, the EGL crews know what they're doing, plus they're a bunch o crazy fools to hang with. :cool:

alias, shut your piehole. i've done all those things too. :laugh: but i got our of contours, for good. oh yes, it feels sooo good.

glad to see adam's car is back on the road. in all seriousness, the EGL crews know what they're doing, plus they're a bunch o crazy fools to hang with. :cool:

yeah wtf have you been up to lately anyways?

work man, and then weekends and evening i'm scrambling to get crap done i can't do during the day, i keep tryin to get out to bagged's and hang out and shiz but i just never get the chance. m-f is 7am-5pm so after work i'm tired as hell or trying to get something else done. work is dumb.

I hear that. Aj, just decided to part the whole thing out and begone with it, I bought a ZX5 Focus, just waiting on the approval from the bank. I put in financing for a Saleen Focus I found but I dont think I'll get approval for that, a tad expensive, well see.:cool: EGL crew is a good bunch of guys to party with.

work man, and then weekends and evening i'm scrambling to get crap done i can't do during the day, i keep tryin to get out to bagged's and hang out and shiz but i just never get the chance. m-f is 7am-5pm so after work i'm tired as hell or trying to get something else done. work is dumb.

dont be a baby, roll out to bagged's new place sometime.

Hes got an R/C car you can play with :)

I hear that. Aj, just decided to part the whole thing out and begone with it, I bought a ZX5 Focus, just waiting on the approval from the bank. I put in financing for a Saleen Focus I found but I dont think I'll get approval for that, a tad expensive, well see.:cool: EGL crew is a good bunch of guys to party with.

thought you were going to get a cougar?

Ya, I thought about it, I just cant get into them though, I dont really dig how they look, but I have had my eye on one down here thats done up and its lookin good, gotta wait to see what the bank is sayin. I'll be down just as soon as I get the new ride. We'll have to sit on that ghetto porch with the sealing fan, thats some crazy cool setup. :cool:

:laugh: ban me from a forum I came on once in months to check on my old car (adams) because Grant (shavedSVT, my employee) :censored::censored::censored::censored:ed 'em on it. Also as stated I only said when.

Yeah, I apologized in not so many words for that. I read it real quick...

On a side note... I didn't think anyone would actually hire grant, hopefully its not an automotive repair job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back